Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i recall a previous thread posted, where someone from SDSU said they saw him at some party.

kawhi came thru, dapped a few people to be polite, then immediately left afterwards to go to the gym :dead:

turning down fresh 18-22 year old SDSU sorority girls

to hit up the gym at 11 pm bruhs :mindblown:

this guy aint ordinary bruh :banderas:

Ballislife:birdman:
:ufdup:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
It really just hit me that this dude is just a fukking basketball cyborg...

Coming out of college all he can do is run and jump...so he is just a clean slate...nothing in his databanks about basketball other than run...jump...defend...

Get's drafted by the San Antonio Spurs...outside of the Patriots recognized as the GOAT sports franchise when it comes to winning and consistency...

Training with Chad Forcier...recognized as one of the best player development coaches in the world...

Training with Chip Engelland...recognized as one of if the not outright best shooting coach in the world...fukking steve kerr went to this dude to get help on his shot :russ:

On a team with Tim Duncan...the GOAT power forward...Pop...the GOAT coach...Manu...one of the goat 6th men and most decorated basketball players in the world if you take into account how many championships and medals he has in international play...RC the goat GM...

And then to top it off the GOAT coach hooks him up with the GOAT Jordan impersonator...

And then just because they did all that and it didn't fill his databanks up they told him to watch some tape of Charles Barkley so he could learn to play in the post...

That last part is absurd:dahellwhat:...I mean really what type of shyt is that...in one off season they gave him a bunch of game tape on Chuck...he watched it...and now dude is one of the best post players in the NBA...

kungfu.jpg
they straight downloading all time great nba skills into his brain:wow:

fukking walked up on Duncan after practice one day like "I know post moves":wow:

GOAT power forward said "Show me":wow:

Probably the real reason he had to sit out all those games :wow:

@Malta we need to find the practice tape...

Touch Steph Curry and he just assimilates all his three point knowledge and turns into a dead eye three point shooter...

Think I'm joking until you go look at what he been shooting from 3 every since he had that 7 steal game against Steph last year :wow:
:dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It really just hit me that this dude is just a fukking basketball cyborg...

Coming out of college all he can do is run and jump...so he is just a clean slate...nothing in his databanks about basketball other than run...jump...defend...

Get's drafted by the San Antonio Spurs...outside of the Patriots recognized as the GOAT sports franchise when it comes to winning and consistency...

Training with Chad Forcier...recognized as one of the best player development coaches in the world...

Training with Chip Engelland...recognized as one of if the not outright best shooting coach in the world...fukking steve kerr went to this dude to get help on his shot :russ:

On a team with Tim Duncan...the GOAT power forward...Pop...the GOAT coach...Manu...one of the goat 6th men and most decorated basketball players in the world if you take into account how many championships and medals he has in international play...RC the goat GM...

And then to top it off the GOAT coach hooks him up with the GOAT Jordan impersonator...

And then just because they did all that and it didn't fill his databanks up they told him to watch some tape of Charles Barkley so he could learn to play in the post...

That last part is absurd:dahellwhat:...I mean really what type of shyt is that...in one off season they gave him a bunch of game tape on Chuck...he watched it...and now dude is one of the best post players in the NBA...

kungfu.jpg
they straight downloading all time great nba skills into his brain:wow:

fukking walked up on Duncan after practice one day like "I know post moves":wow:

GOAT power forward said "Show me":wow:

Probably the real reason he had to sit out all those games :wow:

@Malta we need to find the practice tape...

Touch Steph Curry and he just assimilates all his three point knowledge and turns into a dead eye three point shooter...

Think I'm joking until you go look at what he been shooting from 3 every since he had that 7 steal game against Steph last year :wow:
:ohhh:...................:wow:

Daps
:mjlol: Those of you who can't comprehend people being lowkey and handling their business.

"He must be autistic :lupe:"

No, he just doesn't give a fukk about all that frivolous bullshyt.
This board has a strange strain of xenophobia - I mean why waste time trying to understand something different, when you can just throw stones and KIM :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
let me say this... i probably shouldnt. but i like KL a lot. and he's a coaches dream. especially a white coach in a city in Texas.

meaning what? meaning there's a reason all 3 gino, tp, and timmy took a pay cut. sure 2 out of the 3 are black but tp is french. there's a difference between tp black and nucca from chicago black. there's a difference between timmy d islands laid back "well we never really had to deal with racism like yall in the states" types. and tehn gino is a foreigner. It's similar to why american blacks aint in baseball as much. sure its other factors but the white man loves to work with foreigners who dont quite know the system, or head down blacks. KL is a head down brotha from the states. how on earth did Coach Pop find yet another head down dude is amazing. he knows how to pick em. you will never catch pop with a kobe(even though he's part italian in my eyes, but kobe has a bit too much nucca attitude to him), you will never catch pop drafting anyone with westbrook attitude either. Kevin durant. perfect for coach pop. KL perfect for coach pop. Butler...might be a good coach pop type of guy. head down type of dude(it seems atleast).

dwade aint a loud mouth but he is still a nucca from the chi that will pop off if need be. coach pop would never draft a guy like dwade. or a big mouth talker from the land like bron. nope. pop knows the exact head down guy he needs that wont mind racist Texas and boring a... San Antonio as well as when its time to break bread wont ask for too much if they need the cash to sign some help.

Last edited:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He quietly observed his older sisters, immersed in their adolescent dramas, and avoided any of his own. He called coaches and parents sir and ma'am. He handed footballs to officials after touchdowns. He passed basketballs to friends instead of shooting them himself. "Why do you do that?" his mother, Kim Robertson, once asked him.

:beli: I get what the author is trying to say about Kawhi, but how would he know this?
Author is being fukken shady. :pacspit:

:mjpls:
By talkin to Kawhis family/friends while doing research for the article

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, I'm sure that Pop's inability to work with "grown men of our culture" is why he went out and got Lamarcus Aldridge, David West, and Andre Miller this offseason.

Plenty of Black men been big parts of Pop's teams. Malik Rose played for him for almost a decade. Robert Horry was there for 6 years and 3 championships. Bruce Bowen started for him for 8 years. Michael Finley was there for 5 years. Danny Green has been a starter for that team for 5 straight seasons now. And fukking Stephen Jackson of all people was a big part of two championship teams for him, once early in his career and then later when Pop took him back for a second time around.

You trying to cast some sort of weird shade on Parker, Duncan, and Kawhi in order to cast shade on Pop. No coach could go 20 years in the NBA in this day and age with any sort of racial issues against Black men without being found out for it by now.

You're right to point out that he wouldn't take someone like Westbrook who might not be willing to work in the system...but why the fukk would he take a flier on a rookie who wouldn't work in a 5-championship system?

Stephen Jackson is the quintessential anti head down breh:lolbron:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Studying Kobe huh :mjpls:

I deliberately skipped over that becuz I didn't want to start no shyt. :sas2:

Dude clearly has low level Asperger's.

Does he have mild autism?

:mjlol: Those of you who can't comprehend people being lowkey and handling their business.

"He must be autistic :lupe:"

No, he just doesn't give a fukk about all that frivolous bullshyt.

Not everybody wants to be jumping around and shyt tryna be "All in the videos". Some nikkas just like to do their jobs and go home. What's wrong with that?

This board has a strange strain of xenophobia - I mean why waste time trying to understand something different, when you can just throw stones and KIM :manny:

It's fukked up but honestly it's easier to do. :heh: