Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:leostare:

Again he's already in pretty good shape
Not much to lose from what he already is.

Rousey lost 17lbs after staying 5 hours in a Suana but again that's completely unnatural and done in dire circumstances

:francis:

Your body is 60-70% water whether you're in good shape or not.

Rousey lost 17lbs and she is HALF the size of Kawhi. Sure, losing 17lbs when you weigh 130lbs is extreme. But that also proves that losing 12lbs when you weigh 230lbs ain't really a big deal at all.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
i recall a previous thread posted, where someone from SDSU said they saw him at some party.

kawhi came thru, dapped a few people to be polite, then immediately left afterwards to go to the gym :dead:

turning down fresh 18-22 year old SDSU sorority girls

to hit up the gym at 11 pm bruhs :mindblown:

this guy aint ordinary bruh :banderas:

Yeah that's why he a millionaire now

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Spurs got a good dude:salute:

Wingstop fries extra cripsy :ahh:

Original Hot:banderas:

is Original Hot better than Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic? :lupe:

I just found out we got one in Portland, and it's literally right down the street from me and I never peeped it :snoop:

normally I get my wings fried hard, is it necessary to do that at Wingstop?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta this guy plays with duncan and yet he's in need of kobe's tutelage to become the all time great he desires to be. :lolbron:

It's easier for him to emulate Kobe than it is the Great One, his greatness cannot be copied, while Kobe is just a clone of one greater than himself.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It really just hit me that this dude is just a fukking basketball cyborg...

Coming out of college all he can do is run and jump...so he is just a clean slate...nothing in his databanks about basketball other than run...jump...defend...

Get's drafted by the San Antonio Spurs...outside of the Patriots recognized as the GOAT sports franchise when it comes to winning and consistency...

Training with Chad Forcier...recognized as one of the best player development coaches in the world...

Training with Chip Engelland...recognized as one of if the not outright best shooting coach in the world...fukking steve kerr went to this dude to get help on his shot :russ:

On a team with Tim Duncan...the GOAT power forward...Pop...the GOAT coach...Manu...one of the goat 6th men and most decorated basketball players in the world if you take into account how many championships and medals he has in international play...RC the goat GM...

And then to top it off the GOAT coach hooks him up with the GOAT Jordan impersonator...

And then just because they did all that and it didn't fill his databanks up they told him to watch some tape of Charles Barkley so he could learn to play in the post...

That last part is absurd:dahellwhat:...I mean really what type of shyt is that...in one off season they gave him a bunch of game tape on Chuck...he watched it...and now dude is one of the best post players in the NBA...

kungfu.jpg
they straight downloading all time great nba skills into his brain:wow:

fukking walked up on Duncan after practice one day like "I know post moves":wow:

GOAT power forward said "Show me":wow:

Probably the real reason he had to sit out all those games :wow:

@Malta we need to find the practice tape...

Touch Steph Curry and he just assimilates all his three point knowledge and turns into a dead eye three point shooter...

Think I'm joking until you go look at what he been shooting from 3 every since he had that 7 steal game against Steph last year :wow:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It's easier for him to emulate Kobe than it is the Great One, his greatness cannot be copied, while Kobe is just a clone of one greater than himself.

I can assure you there are a hell of lot more great post players/interior defenders in league history than two shooting guards with an array of offensive moves that includes the post. Leonard has shown he's unique and is following in another unique all time great. It is, after all, an amazing accomplishment to be able to emulate the GOAT like Kobe has and add on to his skill set. :kobe3:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I can assure you there are a hell of lot more great post players/interior defenders in league history than two shooting guards with an array of offensive moves that includes the post. Leonard has shown he's unique and is following in another unique all time great. It is, after all, an amazing accomplishment to be able to emulate the GOAT like Kobe has and add on to his skill set. :kobe3:

I saw Jordan, don't know what you talkin bout :dame: