Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Kawhi has two options:

Stay in SA and have articles wrote about your 98 pickup truck, boring dead landscape (dirt and cactus), lots of dusty concrete roads, appropriated mexican food and let the other players take over the league

Or

Go to LA, take over the league, win championships while talking shyt to GS, women weed and weather,

Maaaaaaan

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what makes me question what’s the point of him talking about going to a large market he isn’t me personality shyt Derrick rose talks more than he does...So he wants to go to a larger market and turn down a Supermax just so he can be humble and quiet...

I really think whatever the issue he has with the Spurs is can be worked out.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is what makes me question what’s the point of him talking about going to a large market he isn’t me personality shyt Derrick rose talks more than he does...So he wants to go to a larger market and turn down a Supermax just so he can be humble and quiet...

It has to be his family and circle of friends.

I really do hope the best for Kawhi, but he is leaving the best run NBA organization in the past 25 years or so.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Yeah. Luck.

No name players like Parker, Ginobili, Leonard and many others becoming stars and important contributors. All luck.

21 straight playoff appearances.
Luck.

:beli:
dejounte & lonnie finna be a ill backcourt

as long as pop is there to give them the blueprint y'all finna be straight

they tripping out if they don't know how that spurs.system works

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's from the area. It ain't like he's trying to become an actor or something. Dude probably just wants to go closer to home

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's from the area. It ain't like he's trying to become an actor or something. Dude probably just wants to go closer to home

Ok I hear you on that so why did he spend the bulk of his time away from the team in New York it seems...So if he’s looking for a large market team that’s cool I just want to know what it is he’s going to do differently because of the market.

In addition the writings on the wall for pop to be stepping down soon...Is San Antonio really that bad and they are also going to come into a ton of caospacd themselves.