Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
let me say this... i probably shouldnt. but i like KL a lot. and he's a coaches dream. especially a white coach in a city in Texas.

meaning what? meaning there's a reason all 3 gino, tp, and timmy took a pay cut. sure 2 out of the 3 are black but tp is french. there's a difference between tp black and nucca from chicago black. there's a difference between timmy d islands laid back "well we never really had to deal with racism like yall in the states" types. and tehn gino is a foreigner. It's similar to why american blacks aint in baseball as much. sure its other factors but the white man loves to work with foreigners who dont quite know the system, or head down blacks. KL is a head down brotha from the states. how on earth did Coach Pop find yet another head down dude is amazing. he knows how to pick em. you will never catch pop with a kobe(even though he's part italian in my eyes, but kobe has a bit too much nucca attitude to him), you will never catch pop drafting anyone with westbrook attitude either. Kevin durant. perfect for coach pop. KL perfect for coach pop. Butler...might be a good coach pop type of guy. head down type of dude(it seems atleast).

dwade aint a loud mouth but he is still a nucca from the chi that will pop off if need be. coach pop would never draft a guy like dwade. or a big mouth talker from the land like bron. nope. pop knows the exact head down guy he needs that wont mind racist Texas and boring a... San Antonio as well as when its time to break bread wont ask for too much if they need the cash to sign some help.

1. This is just stupid

2. The players that you named that Pop wouldn't draft.....the Spurs have never been in position to draft them since they always are in the lower 20's and plus those players aren't going to want to come to SA.

Just take this dayum neg :smh:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
But imo he's just a decent player in an excellent system...no hate just my opinion. He D'd up bron in the playoffs and the media been on his joint ever since. He cool, got a nice game in a nice system....

Richard Jefferson was a decent player before joining the Spurs as their new starting SF. :stopitslime:

Yeah, it's the system breh :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
let me say this... i probably shouldnt. but i like KL a lot. and he's a coaches dream. especially a white coach in a city in Texas.

meaning what? meaning there's a reason all 3 gino, tp, and timmy took a pay cut. sure 2 out of the 3 are black but tp is french. there's a difference between tp black and nucca from chicago black. there's a difference between timmy d islands laid back "well we never really had to deal with racism like yall in the states" types. and tehn gino is a foreigner. It's similar to why american blacks aint in baseball as much. sure its other factors but the white man loves to work with foreigners who dont quite know the system, or head down blacks. KL is a head down brotha from the states. how on earth did Coach Pop find yet another head down dude is amazing. he knows how to pick em. you will never catch pop with a kobe(even though he's part italian in my eyes, but kobe has a bit too much nucca attitude to him), you will never catch pop drafting anyone with westbrook attitude either. Kevin durant. perfect for coach pop. KL perfect for coach pop. Butler...might be a good coach pop type of guy. head down type of dude(it seems atleast).

dwade aint a loud mouth but he is still a nucca from the chi that will pop off if need be. coach pop would never draft a guy like dwade. or a big mouth talker from the land like bron. nope. pop knows the exact head down guy he needs that wont mind racist Texas and boring a... San Antonio as well as when its time to break bread wont ask for too much if they need the cash to sign some help.

Stephen Jackson said whats up :mjlol:

shyt...Devin Brown says what's up :mjlol:

You right about Pop though...he does "know how to pick em"...

Because nobody else but San Antonio is going to pick a black man with tattoos and cornrows to be the face of their franchise going forward...

Quick...tell me the other team in the nba who has a black man with tattoo's and cornrows as the face of their franchise:mjpls:

You ask a white person to draw the scariest most intimidating black man they can...tell me how they don't draw a tall muscular dark skin black man with cornrows and tattoos :mjpls:

People say "oh how could Indiana be so stupid...how could Indiana trade him for George Hill"

Uh...George Hill is a light skin dude who dyes his hair blonde...it's Indiana:mjpls:...you think Indiana fans want to root for a guy who looks like Kawhi Leonard or a guy who looks like George Hill:mjpls:

Pop the second most anti :mjpls: in sports behind :swagfather:...

For a few years he had a big white Australian guy and a little dark aboriginal Australian guy on the same team...

Why don't you read up on the history of white Australians and aboriginal Australians :mjpls:

And when it was time to pay the aboriginal guy...what did Pop do? Who he play for now

And when it was time to pay the big white guy...what did Pop do? Who he play for now

Diaw spent 80% of his career being fat, out of shape, and not really trying at all...he was outright cut from his team because of it...

Who was it that swooped in and picked him up with the quickness:mjpls:...signed him all the way through age 34...

Tell me the other coach and team doing that...giving perpetually out of shape low effort guys multi year deals into their mid 30's:mjpls:

And soon as Boris got to SA he stopped being all of those things and turned into the player everyone knew he could be:mjpls:

How come...how come all these other teams couldn't get Boris to do the things Pop has gotten him to do...:mjpls:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
ge53xFx.png

:wow:

:salute:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
is Original Hot better than Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic? :lupe:

I just found out we got one in Portland, and it's literally right down the street from me and I never peeped it :snoop:

normally I get my wings fried hard, is it necessary to do that at Wingstop?

:patrice:I've never had BWW's Spicy Garlic so I really can't say. I usually rock with the carribean jerk or hot bbq when I'm there. Mango Habanero is :whoa: for me. Original Hot got just enough spice for me. If you usually get them fried hard I would go ahead and do it at wingstop too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, there was one in Inglewood walking distance from where I lived, that lemon pepper shyt was amazing.

But at the same time, I'm always incredibly careful with my pocketbook, wanting to spend my money righteously in ways that advance the struggle.

Standing in front of that place looking at the menu. :sadcam:

Sometimes going in and doing it anyway. :pachaha:

That shyt is so good.

:dead:

Yeah, I'm sure that Pop's inability to work with "grown men of our culture" is why he went out and got Lamarcus Aldridge, David West, and Andre Miller this offseason.

Plenty of Black men been big parts of Pop's teams. Malik Rose played for him for almost a decade. Robert Horry was there for 6 years and 3 championships. Bruce Bowen started for him for 8 years. Michael Finley was there for 5 years. Danny Green has been a starter for that team for 5 straight seasons now. And fukking Stephen Jackson of all people was a big part of two championship teams for him, once early in his career and then later when Pop took him back for a second time around.

You trying to cast some sort of weird shade on Parker, Duncan, and Kawhi in order to cast shade on Pop. No coach could go 20 years in the NBA in this day and age with any sort of racial issues against Black men without being found out for it by now.

You're right to point out that he wouldn't take someone like Westbrook who might not be willing to work in the system...but why the fukk would he take a flier on a rookie who wouldn't work in a 5-championship system?

:ehh:

Pop said himself that he prefers to coach foreign players over Americans because they are "fundamentally" harder working....

I don't think that statement is as absolute as it sounds and of course context is missing, but TIFWIW

At the end of the day, his ideology has been wildly successful so...... :manny: