Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Warren Buffett can have the best organic farm to table food in the world but still drinks mad coca-cola everyday because he invested in it. Kawhi losing his mind over Wingstop coupons (which he endorses) is some hood shyt but at the same time some white people type shyt too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hi-res-3678243ceb03331c7ef3c1df633b2483_crop_north.jpg

@3Rivers

Man, you already know,......

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:childplease: The level of simple nikkas that post here.

Every Tahoe dealership in fukken Dallas is going to want to Kawhi a brand new Tahoe for the publicity.

Wingspot forget the coupons (:childplease:), ol'boy gonna get some sort of VIP card where he can get free food at any Wingpost.

Beyonce has one for Popeyes

Other cac celebrities for Chipotle

Chipotle's Celebrity Card Program Brings Exposure, Saves Endorsement Expenditures

Just like brehs in the NBA, you are underestimating him. :ufdup:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From SI mag: The Island of Kawhi

Spurs hit the Lotto with 3 Franchise players in 3 decades
let me say this... i probably shouldnt. but i like KL a lot. and he's a coaches dream. especially a white coach in a city in Texas.

meaning what? meaning there's a reason all 3 gino, tp, and timmy took a pay cut. sure 2 out of the 3 are black but tp is french. there's a difference between tp black and nucca from chicago black. there's a difference between timmy d islands laid back "well we never really had to deal with racism like yall in the states" types. and tehn gino is a foreigner. It's similar to why american blacks aint in baseball as much. sure its other factors but the white man loves to work with foreigners who dont quite know the system, or head down blacks. KL is a head down brotha from the states. how on earth did Coach Pop find yet another head down dude is amazing. he knows how to pick em. you will never catch pop with a kobe(even though he's part italian in my eyes, but kobe has a bit too much nucca attitude to him), you will never catch pop drafting anyone with westbrook attitude either. Kevin durant. perfect for coach pop. KL perfect for coach pop. Butler...might be a good coach pop type of guy. head down type of dude(it seems atleast).

dwade aint a loud mouth but he is still a nucca from the chi that will pop off if need be. coach pop would never draft a guy like dwade. or a big mouth talker from the land like bron. nope. pop knows the exact head down guy he needs that wont mind racist Texas and boring a... San Antonio as well as when its time to break bread wont ask for too much if they need the cash to sign some help.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
let me say this... i probably shouldnt. but i like KL a lot. and he's a coaches dream. especially a white coach in a city in Texas.

meaning what? meaning there's a reason all 3 gino, tp, and timmy took a pay cut. sure 2 out of the 3 are black but tp is french. there's a difference between tp black and nucca from chicago black. there's a difference between timmy d islands laid back "well we never really had to deal with racism like yall in the states" types. and tehn gino is a foreigner. It's similar to why american blacks aint in baseball as much. sure its other factors but the white man loves to work with foreigners who dont quite know the system, or head down blacks. KL is a head down brotha from the states. how on earth did Coach Pop find yet another head down dude is amazing. he knows how to pick em. you will never catch pop with a kobe(even though he's part italian in my eyes, but kobe has a bit too much nucca attitude to him), you will never catch pop drafting anyone with westbrook attitude either. Kevin durant. perfect for coach pop. KL perfect for coach pop. Butler...might be a good coach pop type of guy. head down type of dude(it seems atleast).

dwade aint a loud mouth but he is still a nucca from the chi that will pop off if need be. coach pop would never draft a guy like dwade. or a big mouth talker from the land like bron. nope. pop knows the exact head down guy he needs that wont mind racist Texas and boring a... San Antonio as well as when its time to break bread wont ask for too much if they need the cash to sign some help.
Yet, Blood Jackson played 4 years in SA

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Ya'all are clueless. I remember during three-a-days in college I could easily lose 7-8 pounds in a day. Offensive linemen could lose 15.

Wrestlers and fighters easily dump more than that before a weigh-in.

You sweat it out. Rehydrate and eat a good dinner and it all comes back.
:leostare:

Again he's already in pretty good shape
Not much to lose from what he already is.

Rousey lost 17lbs after staying 5 hours in a Suana but again that's completely unnatural and done in dire circumstances

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
i recall a previous thread posted, where someone from SDSU said they saw him at some party.

kawhi came thru, dapped a few people to be polite, then immediately left afterwards to go to the gym :dead:

turning down fresh 18-22 year old SDSU sorority girls

to hit up the gym at 11 pm bruhs :mindblown:

this guy aint ordinary bruh :banderas: