Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Panicking over missing Wingstop coupons and driving a '97 Tahoe because it's paid off after signing a ninety four million dollar deal? That shyt is not even charming. Dude had to have gotten pumped full of aluminum at the Health Department as a kid. Look at his face during games.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
exactly....thats the only reason why marcus smart was rated so fukking high(would have been the #1 pick in the NBA draft if he came out as a freshman) I remember the Magic balling there eyes out when he had the press conference saying he is coming back. He has the defensive game figured out just like Kawhi had coming in.

He retreated to San Diego for an entire summer of three-a-day workouts, some sessions so grueling that he would drop a dozen pounds in a 24-hour span.

if only marcus smart would do this....dude would instantly become a top 5 PG

A dozen lbs is impossible especially for someone that's already NBA player fit :beli:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Panicking over missing Wingstop coupons and driving a '97 Tahoe because it's paid off after signing a ninety four million dollar deal? That shyt is not even charming. Dude had to have gotten pumped full of aluminum at the Health Department as a kid. Look at his face during games.
Or maybe he just doesnt want to be another nikka with a rolls eoyce/maybach with a whitr instagram model in passenger while texting 8 bytches that look just like her and distracting himself frkm his life goals u corny ignorsnt motherfukka

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How you lose 12 pounds in 24 hours?:wtf:
Sya5ftF.gif

I don't know if that's possible to be truthful:francis:

A dozen lbs is impossible especially for someone that's already NBA player fit :beli:

Ya'all are clueless. I remember during three-a-days in college I could easily lose 7-8 pounds in a day. Offensive linemen could lose 15.

Wrestlers and fighters easily dump more than that before a weigh-in.

You sweat it out. Rehydrate and eat a good dinner and it all comes back.

Daps
i) That coupons story is done up for dramatic effect
ii) That '97 Tahoe isn't his only car