Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nah if anything we may never get to see Kawhi's ultimate potential unless he leaves the Spurs or Popovich retires. He likely wouldn't attain the same level of team success but I'd be interested in how Kawhi would play on a team where he was the only real high level player (or it could backfire on him).
I think he is on the best team to reach his full potential. Could be wrong but I doubt he would have turned into this type of player in Indiana no disrespect to Vogel. But you can tell that he and more then likely the coaching staff have taken the time and worked on his weaknesses and turned them into strengths over time.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love his work ethic but not gonna praise dude for driving a dusty 97 Tahoe. get something decent fam. he comes across as this good guy, but really he just a introvert stoner. I know a guy that used to sell bud to him at SDST

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
hi-res-3678243ceb03331c7ef3c1df633b2483_crop_north.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He is the only star still rocking cornrows, an outdated tribute to Carmelo Anthony, and he shrugs when friends claim he'd expand his endorsement portfolio if he shaved the braids.

:childplease::comeon::usure: Does anyone fukken believe this?

Even Carmelo doesn't even have braids anymore.:mindblown:

Kawhi was trolling that white reporter. :myman:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he is on the best team to reach his full potential. Could be wrong but I doubt he would have turned into this type of player in Indiana no disrespect to Vogel. But you can tell that he and more then likely the coaching staff have taken the time and worked on his weaknesses and turned them into strengths over time.
Absolutely agree with him maybe not developing all of these skills under another organization, but I also say that now that he has developed those skills he won't ever get a chance to show them all at once with Pop as his coach. Even in the article they talked about how they knew Kawhi could do certain shyt but they didn't let him do it for whatever reasons. Don't let Kobe get in his ear too much lol, because that's the type of shyt that had him wanting Shaq out of town and ready to leave himself. Guys working that hard on their game want to be able to exhibit all of the skills they developed.