Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Is y'all shooting a teen drama or some shyt, cuz, like, nah, for real.......y'all on some Hoe shyt with this one.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She was name dropped in the OP and the title of the thread. Both of those were out of Kavs control. The thread wasn't and shouldn't have been made about Lady Libra. It should've been us giving props to Musa and Kav for their creativity

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everybody on this forum knows that Kav, LL and JamieFoxxsHairline have issues with one another. I'm not going to start a thread celebrating you and then @Chubbs. I would hope you would not start a thread celebrating me and then @Gonzo. I would not start a thread celebrating Musa and then @MikeyC. It would just be a bad move for me to do that to someone I'm supposed to be cool with.

I don't know what's going on in this thread but if you're in it it gotta be some gay shyt. Keep the gods name outta your mouth and bytch fingers. :ufdup:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Witcho thread lurking ass lol...Don't worry, I still gotta track just for you.

fukk YO TRACKS nikka YOU GOT ME WRITIN SOBER AINT SMOKED IN OVER AN HOUR
NOBODY IS GONNA WANNA RAP OR SING ON YOUR TRACKS AFTER THIS...YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GHOST PRODUCE LIKE
GAY ASS DRE...:ufdup:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Way to burn bridges with one of your producers, retard.

nikka I GOT WAYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOO MANYYYYYY PRODUCERS AND TRACKS....IM GOOD ON MUSIC BREH...EVERY PRODUCER THINK HE PDIDDY
AND DONT REALIZE ITS MAD BREHS AND BREHETTES THAT PRODUCE FIRE BEATS WITHOUT THE BULLshyt AND LIKEWISE...WAY 2 BURN BRIDGES WITH THE NEXT MUSICAL ICON...YOU bytch ASS nikka!!!...:ufdup:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seen you sneak dappin my op too...:jbhmm:...had a song for you...but oh well...:manny:...was gonna call u a little piglet but that would be detrimental to your self esteem...:jawalrus:

Have a good 1 bae...

Kavin The 1
It would only be detrimental to my self esteem if I found you attractive :smile:
Have a good night though

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yall made a classic track tho:skip:. Got that shyt on repeat in my car:ohlawd:

Straight lies :skip:

nikka treated that shyt like the brehs trying to hustle their CD outside the gas station. You buy the shyt because you want to support the brother but that CD ends up being a coaster with the quickness. :wow: