Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Everybody on this forum knows that Kav, LL and JamieFoxxsHairline have issues with one another. I'm not going to start a thread celebrating you and then @Chubbs. I would hope you would not start a thread celebrating me and then @Gonzo. I would not start a thread celebrating Musa and then @MikeyC. It would just be a bad move for me to do that to someone I'm supposed to be cool with.

Stop...He made a couple of tracks directed to Lady Libra specifically and that's why she was mentioned in a thread about a new song from Kav and I both....Not everyone pays attention to who has beef with who over what reason...It's not that deep. It was suppose to be satirical and tongue in cheek. The thread was all good up until disingenuous screenshots and other irrelevant shyt started to get posted that ain't needed to be posted in the first place. I ain't force no grown man to lie on another woman's name and call her every bad name outside of a child of God.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Seen you sneak dappin my op too...:jbhmm:...had a song for you...but oh well...:manny:...was gonna call u a little piglet but that would be detrimental to your self esteem...:jawalrus:

Have a good 1 bae...

Kavin The 1

It would only be detrimental to my self esteem if I found you attractive :smile:
Have a good night though

giphy.gif

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Kavin The 1 You drop a track on me....I drop a track on you....Let the coli decide who has the clout off of the better track...Deal? :yeshrug:

WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU GOES BEYOND THE COLI IMA EMBARASS YO ASS ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD...nikka WHEN IM DONE IM DONE SO DONT BE DAPPIN MY POSTS LIKE ITS ALL GOOD YOU WEAK ASS nikka PLAYIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET THATS HOW YOU GET HIT AND NOW YOU'RE HIT AINT NO COMIN BACK I DONT fukk WITH U...:ufdup:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU GOES BEYOND THE COLI IMA EMBARASS YO ASS ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD...nikka WHEN IM DONE IM DONE SO DONT BE DAPPIN MY POSTS LIKE ITS ALL GOOD YOU WEAK ASS nikka PLAYIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET THATS HOW YOU GET HIT AND NOW YOU'RE HIT AINT NO COMIN BACK I DONT fukk WITH U...:ufdup:

If you ain't talking bout getting down and nitty on the microphone, I don't even want to hear what you gotta say nikka, tbh...I will tell you right now, I would tear your ass up on tracks, straight bars...don't hide now. Bring that ass here right now.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you ain't talking bout getting down and nitty on the microphone, I don't even want to hear what you gotta say nikka, tbh...I will tell you right now, I would tear your ass up on tracks, straight bars...don't hide now. Bring that ass here right now.

Young ass nikkas @King Musa :cape:...you young ass nikka ain't got enough experience to judge anything between me and that shady broad...u a weak nikka...none of your raps will save you...You're gonna get really embarassed...I live for this shyt...the coli can decide...that's what they're gonna do anyway...I'ma slay the shyt out of you and troll u for the rest of your life...if u die...I'll get a plane ticket to fly to your grave and shyt on it...:lawd:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what's going on in this thread but if you're in it it gotta be some gay shyt. Keep the gods name outta your mouth and bytch fingers. :ufdup:
Go take your man flu meds bytch. I wasn't even dissing u this time.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight so let's get this battle going brehs. :feedme:

If nikkas really bout that life, they soundcloud should already have some heat for us to judge.....Unless ya'll need a week to make something new (the hype might die down a bit tho)

Decide what type of song ya'll battling with (so nikkas don't pick some club track against a freestyle etc....)
Make a poll and have the voting last for 3 days.

Whoever has the least amount of votes, loses and can't post any of their music on the Coli for 3 months.

Just make sure ya'll tag a nikka when ya'll do it.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You're gonna get really embarassed...I live for this shyt...

You're talking circles breh...Are you bout it or naw? You talk a whole lot of game my mans...But, you seem a little hesitant....Afraid this "Young nikka" can and will embarrass you on wax? Ol'e "back in my day" ass nikka...Do you actually got bars for me, or naw? Simple questions need answers.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Go take your man flu meds bytch. I wasn't even dissing u this time.

If you decide to get soft on me that's your decision but let it be known my foot will forever will be on that pencil neck. :ufdup:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Deez, Coli
streets-use-ta-this-flamin-heat,
first it was jay, nas, now its
king-musa-and-kavin-beef
and like big n pac
the e-wolves-wunt-ta-slay-them-sleep,
when shots ring