Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
She was name dropped in the OP and the title of the thread. Both of those were out of Kavs control. The thread wasn't and shouldn't have been made about Lady Libra. It should've been us giving props to Musa and Kav for their creativity

What the fukk?

How is Musa gonna be able to anticipate or counter a nikka emotionally derailing into a stalker's rage?

Motherfukkers can't control another nikkas keystrokes..at that point he probably thought that bum nikkas interest was playful before this nikka turned into the jamaican Michael Myers midway through the thread. Stop making excuses for that nikkas nutless performance.

Rhapscallion DĂ©mone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk?

How is Musa gonna be able to anticipate or counter a nikka emotionally derailing into a stalker's rage?

Motherfukkers can't control another nikkas keystrokes..at that point he probably thought that bum nikkas interest was playful before this nikka turned into the jamaican Michael Myers midway through the thread. Stop making excuses for that nikkas nutless performance.
Everybody on this forum knows that Kav, LL and JamieFoxxsHairline have issues with one another. I'm not going to start a thread celebrating you and then @Chubbs. I would hope you would not start a thread celebrating me and then @Gonzo. I would not start a thread celebrating Musa and then @MikeyC. It would just be a bad move for me to do that to someone I'm supposed to be cool with.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Everybody on this forum knows that Kav, LL and JamieFoxxsHairline have issues with one another. I'm not going to start a thread celebrating you and then @Chubbs. I would hope you would not start a thread celebrating me and then @Gonzo. I would not start a thread celebrating Musa and then @MikeyC. It would just be a bad move for me to do that to someone I'm supposed to be cool with.

I don't give a fukk about that hot dog garglin bytch nikka @Chubbs bringing her ponies across the rainbow into a thread where I'm at.. and folks have done that shyt already a few times directly drawing me and that nikka into the same thread.

It is what it is but again Musa don't be involved in fukkery like you and me so you can't expect homie to be keeping a list of "beefs" on here like that for a mental record. Again, homie looks foolish as fukk but I'll concede a point that music or business (for y'all nikkas) shouldn't be interrupted by bullshyt.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Witcho thread lurking ass lol...Don't worry, I still gotta track just for you.
Glad you're keeping it rap, I guess :mjcry:
I wanted to see a nikka get beat up

giphy.gif

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't give a fukk about that hot dog garglin bytch nikka @Chubbs bringing her ponies across the rainbow into a thread where I'm at.. and folks have done that shyt already a few times directly drawing me and that nikka into the same thread.

It is what it is but again Musa don't be involved in fukkery like you and me so you can't expect homie to be keeping a list of "beefs" on here like that for a mental record. Again, homie looks foolish as fukk but I'll concede a point that music or business (for y'all nikkas) shouldn't be interrupted by bullshyt.
Stop talking tough online, old nikka. You fear me.

Rhapscallion DĂ©mone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is but again Musa don't be involved in fukkery like you and me so you can't expect homie to be keeping a list of "beefs" on here like that for a mental record.
Then why was she @ed if the fukkery was unknown? Kav ain't stoic about much so if he has a problem with someone THE WHOLE FORUM knows.

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
It's none of my business. But if u ask me he wasn't playing both sides. Musa fux with you when it come to that music. he loves his work u love yours and something good can come from it we all saw. Now because he fux with u when it come to the music doesn't mean he fux with the shyt u do outside that.

Now you fukked up by trying to show/prove to nikkas that Libra broad was on yo dikk. It back fired on yo ass. Never Lie For Attention. You got caught in your lie and the homie Musa like "I know this clown ass nikka did not just do that" but you did.

Don't be mad at him cause u did clown shyt. If one of your boys did that I'm sure you gonna say the same thing, I know this clown etc.. Stop being emotional/in your feelings and put that toward making music.