Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If you decide to get soft on me that's your decision but let it be known my foot will forever will be on that pencil neck. :ufdup:
Your an introverted, mentally challenged Muppet who pays 700 dollars to play in backpage p*ssy. I wish u could understand how much I don't care about your threats. This message was brought to u by the letter L

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
CALM YO SHOOK ASS DOWN
GO BACK AND REREAD I ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT BULLshyt IM DAMN NEAR DONE WITH MY SONG AND IM SOBER U REALLY fukkED UP CAUSE I FREESTYLE MY RAPS BUT YOU GOT ME WRITING WHICH TAKES MORE TIME AND FOCUS AND YES THIS BEEF CAN BE SETTLED ON WAX...:ufdup:

It's settled then...We will settle this on Wax...Make sure you don't come on no weak shyt neither...Please, make this a little less embarrassing for you my G.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It's settled then...We will settle this on Wax...Make sure you don't come on no weak shyt neither...Please, make this a little less embarrassing for you my G.

got papers older than u...
yo vocab not long enough 2 really fukk with the dude...
u project fears of weak shyt
fukk p*ssy like u real quick...
kill u...then bake u in the oven like some biscuits...have u for dinner...lunch and breakfast...
fukk with a nikka like me...that'll be your death wish...:ufdup:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
got papers older than u...
yo vocab not long enough 2 really fukk with the dude...
u project fears of weak shyt
fukk p*ssy like u real quick...
kill u...then bake u in the oven like some biscuits...have u for dinner...lunch and breakfast...
fukk with a nikka like me...that'll be your death wish...:ufdup:

Y'all nikkas gon battle or what?!

:stopitslime:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas gon battle or what?!

:stopitslime:

Is we gon' battle or what???...:stopitslime:...who the fukk u 'sposed to be nikka get off of my nuts!!!...:umad:...if you leave ur girl @home then I'm takin' her butt...:noah:...and if u there my nikka...booty goons tie u up...:shaq:...this don't concern u my nikka so you can shut the fukk up...:ufdup:...u gon' learn today not to fukk with Kavin The 1:demonic:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Is we gon' battle or what???...:stopitslime:...who the fukk u 'sposed to be nikka get off of my nuts!!!...:umad:...if you leave ur girl @home then I'm takin' her butt...:noah:...and if u there my nikka...booty goons tie u up...:shaq:...this don't concern u my nikka so you can shut the fukk up...:ufdup:...u gon' learn today not to fukk with Kavin The 1:demonic:

:francis:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

:rudy: nikka... You ducking @King Musa

giphy.gif

All that shyt you just said to me say it to Musa. You made it about everyone when you made this shyt public. :childplease:

You called out Musa and this nikka challenges you and you been selling these wolf tickets for the past couple of hours, my nikka.

Don't use me as a scapegoat :russ:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@King Musa you a bytch and a half...could never fukk with me...my nikka cause it's not in "God's" plan...:umad:...you a salon ass nikka...gossip like a woe-man...
capin' ass nikka couldn't write with my hand...I'm like Thor with the pen...It listens to my command...like a soldier place a flag down cemented in sand...not no nikka from the coli...
could fukk with me man...You a fool if u think I ain't got no bars fam...:umad:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your an introverted, mentally challenged Muppet who pays 700 dollars to play in backpage p*ssy. I wish u could understand how much I don't care about your threats. This message was brought to u by the letter L

GOT DAMN!!!...:laff::laff::laff: