Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
fukk it! We in this bytch tonight. My nikka sent me a message talmbout y'all about to pull up with them Llamas

:wow:

he cool but

where i'm from we don't give props to neutral nikkas

one foot in one foot out

we hit nikkas like that over the head with heineken bottles and B-Walk on em

wh93p BBA slimeball shyt

shoutout to that nikka tho

:mjgrin: Shout out to my Billy nikkas.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Why was Lady Libra even @ in that thread? Especially since it was suppose to celebrate the combined talents of Breh @King Musa and breh @Kavin The 1. It just seems counterproductive and unfortunate. A good moment ruined by fukkery that could've been avoided.

:skip:

This nikka named dropped her at the onset and did it through MULTIPLE fukkin threads...MULTIPLE. Lord Musa did well to keep his composure throughout since he cool with her but you need to call a spade a spade and acknowledge this dingbat initiated all of this to the bad.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

This nikka named dropped her at the onset and did it through MULTIPLE fukkin threads...MULTIPLE. Lord Musa did well to keep his composure throughout since he cool with her but you need to call a spade a spade and acknowledge this dingbat initiated all of this to the bad.
She was name dropped in the OP and the title of the thread. Both of those were out of Kavs control. The thread wasn't and shouldn't have been made about Lady Libra. It should've been us giving props to Musa and Kav for their creativity