Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Hell, why even spend any money creating the ad? You don't even need to name the candidate. Just make one single Mitch McConnell based attack ad, using his words to tar the entire party, and have the party run it wherever they want to spend the money.
i can already picture that. just let that and all the other clips of republicans saying shyt like "he will be approved", interspersed with different news reports of all these accounts coming to light :merchant:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Right, but my issue is this. If you don't believe that this news will move Lean R states to toss ups, and Likely R states to Lean, and Solid R states to Likely, then why should we believe that any of the toss-ups would swing Democrat?

Does that make sense? I may have typed it in a confusing way.
yeah if you dont believe it has that impact nationwide than i see what youre saying.
im going off this map
2018 Senate Forecast
right now if all the results which are currently the most likely for each individual senate race holds than the dems would take the senate
obviously that exact thing probably wont happen. but assuming that these allegations and kavanaugh in general have have a net democratic impact nationwide on voting, than that could be enough to get them over

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Again stuff like this makes me wonder what they have over/expected from Kavanaugh considering the "baggage" he has.
he was obviously going to go to bat for trump. they had a much easier path with amy barrett. she's a jesus freak and she's 7 years younger but they chose this scumbag...makes you go hmm....

sucks tho because they're going to choose a woman next to calm the waters after all of this passes.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Kavanaugh not only losing the SC nomination, but losing his current Federal judgeship and having his last name forever associated with the worst of rapist fratboy culture. Like going in for a promotion only to be dressed down by your boss and fired in front of the entire company.

drfbj4.jpg

He's trapped. He's fukking trapped and he knows it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
he was obviously going to go to bat for trump. they had a much easier path with amy barrett. she's a jesus freak and she's 7 years younger but they chose this scumbag...makes you go hmm....

sucks tho because they're going to choose a woman next to calm the waters after all of this passes.

As Chris Hedges would say, a Christian fascist...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Oh don't be so sure about that

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I knew more women weren’t going to come out with allegations. He is basically the sleaziest of frat boys with white high class privelage on steroids. Deadly combo.he knew he would win any she says/he says battle. He might lose everything after this if more shyt is to come.
But I just want to know why Trump is going to bat for him.

He must be immensely corrupt. Turtle even told him he was a bad pick and would be hard to get confirmed. He must have promised GOP and maybe even Russians 100% corrupt loyalty.