Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Mitch handpicked this guy, Kavanaugh is a bushie. Trump probably wanted amy coney barett.

You're here again caping for Trump . Trump picked him because there's enough dirt on this guy to go all in and do all kinda dirt for Trump and make Mueller efforts null and void in getting Trump. That was the end game all along. It's like you take a dishwasher in a small restaurant and you give him a job for life where all he does is walk around the restaurant and say how's your meal and he takes home 4 times what he used to make. Meanwhile you know he cheated on his wife, got proof he was selling drugs, got proof he stole from the previous restaurant .this guy was definitely the best the Mafia could bring

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're here again caping for Trump . Trump picked him because there's enough dirt on this guy to go all in and do all kinda dirt for Trump and make Mueller efforts null and void in getting Trump. That was the end game all along. It's like you take a dishwasher in a small restaurant and you give him a job for life where all he does is walk around the restaurant and say how's your meal and he takes home 4 times what he used to make. Meanwhile you know he cheated on his wife, got proof he was selling drugs, got proof he stole from the previous restaurant .this guy was definitely the best the Mafia could bring
Again you're just throwing wild accusations against posters. I clearly stated why Trump would prefer the other person. You can discuss the points without attacking somebody. You don't think trump can find somebody who belives all you just said without 2 assault accusations? This is Mitch's fault like other posters have said. He hid this during the vetting process. How do these incidents coming out help Trump? It makes it harder to confirm now. This isn't the sopranos. As of this morning I think they might prospone this.

I've been wondering this for almost a week now.

Republicans lose nothing by moving on from Kavanaugh.

Great Question. Trump doubling down or Senate GOP wants their guy?

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Kavanaugh is probably compromised. He’d be in Trump’s pocket if the Mueller investigation ever went to the Supreme Court.

It’s the only thing that makes sense to me.

Getting the younger female Jesus freak would have been better optics and satisfied the base.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kavanaugh is probably compromised. He’d be in Trump’s pocket if the Mueller investigation ever went to the Supreme Court.

Getting the younger female Jesus freak would have been better optics and satisfied the base.

I don't think she would have been a easy vote either cause its clear she would have went about making abortions a state issue at the minimum (so certain states could make it illegal) or just outlaw it nationally.

A few of the "moderate senators" wouldn't survive their next election unless they can at least pretend they were surprised the SC struck down Roe vs Wade.

Hardiman would have made a lot of sense because he could argue maybe he wouldn't end Roe vs Wade like Kavanaugh was doing, but he's shown that he isn't anti-immigration.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she would have been a easy vote either cause its clear she would have went about making abortions a state issue at the minimum (so certain states could make it illegal) or just outlaw it nationally.

A few of the "moderate senators" wouldn't survive their next election unless they can at least pretend they were surprised the SC struck down Roe vs Wade.

Hardiman would have made a lot of sense because he could argue maybe he wouldn't end Roe vs Wade like Kavanaugh was doing, but he's shown that he isn't anti-immigration.

Does kavanaugh have dirt on anyone? That could be it too. The GOP is stupid for holding on to this guy. Amy barrett was the better choice.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

That 45 'run it into the ground because of pride' shyt has spread like a virus among them. Plus the alternative is a female. That's a dead last resort in their book right now. The white conservative male is forgotten as far as they're concerned. He must catch any and all breaks that can be afforded and any evils and ills must be glossed over.

Edit : Went and educated myself on the alternative.

Last edited: