Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I've been wondering this for almost a week now.

Republicans lose nothing by moving on from Kavanaugh.

It's about Trump. Mitch McConnell didn't want Trump to pick Kavanaugh because he knew about the allegations/"baggage" towards Kavanaugh.

However, once Trump chose Kavanaugh, they had no choice but to go all in. Trump believes that Kavanaugh will save his ass from the Meuller investigation. Also, Trump was told by Roy Cohn back in the '70s or '80s, that if you give up in anyway, that means that you're "weak". Cohn told Trump to NEVER back down, even if it looks bad because at least you're not showing "weakness".

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That 45 'run it into the ground because of pride' shyt has spread like a virus among them. Plus the alternative seems to be a female(I've never heard of Amy Coney Barrett before today so taking that with a grain of salt). That's a dead last resort in their book right now. The white conservative male is forgotten as far as they're concerned. He must catch any and all breaks that can be afforded and any evils and ills must be glossed over.

If I'm not mistaken, that old cuck Mitch initially wanted Barrett.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fox News polls are actually pretty good. They are rated as an A+ by 538.

Fox News polls are conducted by an independent company separate from the news channel. That's why they are generally reliable.
Definitely. Just pointing out that he's unpopular and this is being rammed through despite public support.

There are some other tidbits here.

Obama is the most preferred endorser of candidates where Donald Trump and Mike Pence are neck and neck on the whether their endorsement would push someone to vote for a candidate.

shyt's full of fukkery

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
If I'm not mistaken, that old cuck Mitch initially wanted Barrett.
Don't matter, Mitch is all in on #teamrapesquad. We need to do our part to constantly remind the average voter that the top Republican in the Senate wanted to "ram" Kavenaugh the Rapist through to the supreme Court just like Kavenaugh used to ram his cock into unwilling women.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's about Trump. Mitch McConnell didn't want Trump to pick Kavanaugh because he knew about the allegations/"baggage" towards Kavanaugh.

However, once Trump chose Kavanaugh, they had no choice but to go all in. Trump believes that Kavanaugh will save his ass from the Meuller investigation. Also, Trump was told by Roy Cohn back in the '70s or '80s, that if you give up in anyway, that means that you're "weak". Cohn told Trump to NEVER back down, even if it looks bad because at least you're not showing "weakness".
I heard kavanaugh was clean before this. Somebody knew something and kept quiet. They were talking about Barrett and how the base would love her but kavanaugh was seen as the safe pick according to the media, or at least that's how I saw it on CNN.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

That's out of the window, trump backed on Stormy Daniel's