Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

Breh was running trains on drunk women (so officially Gang Rape) and Avenatti has multiple witnesses.

inshallah he about to be done out here
fukk this frat boy rapist white supremacist :chunlifoh:
let me go find all the posters who were telling me weeks ago that dems were wasting their time fighting this. didn't somebody say the dems were desperate bringing this up??
all of those people clownboxes and need to step up out of the paint

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
You know what..... I don't know if the republicans are going to be able to ram a SC justice through..... After this fukkery it might lead to them being shot in the streets if they try to do it after the election.

Also I legit think this might cost them the senate. That is how fukking bad this makes the Senate look. Trump isn't even the main villain for this bullshyt. fukking Mitch was on camera talking about "we're going to ram him through"...... straight clown shyt
Democrats need to run with this Mitch statement in every campaign video. Pound this in every voters head. Do you really want to support the party that tried to force a rapist into the supreme Court, kinda like how said rapist tried to force his penis into his victims...All kidding aside though, they need to grow a pair and run with the fact the Republicans tried to force a rapist into the supreme Court. Don't even allow them to say they didn't know. Run the clip of Mitch saying we'll ram him in non fukking stop

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You know what..... I don't know if the republicans are going to be able to ram a SC justice through..... After this fukkery it might lead to them being shot in the streets if they try to do it after the election.

Also I legit think this might cost them the senate. That is how fukking bad this makes the Senate look. Trump isn't even the main villain for this bullshyt. fukking Mitch was on camera talking about "we're going to ram him through"...... straight clown shyt
Again, in order to say this without sounding hyperbolic you have to identify the seats they'll lose

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Democrats need to run with this Mitch statement in every campaign video. Pound this in every voters head. Do you really want to support the party that tried to force a rapist into the supreme Court, kinda like how said rapist tried to force his penis into his victims...All kidding aside though, they need to grow a pair and run with the fact the Republicans tried to force a rapist into the supreme Court. Don't even allow them to say they didn't know. Run the clip of Mitch saying we'll ram him in non fukking stop
Easier said than done. A lot of campaigns don't have the money to create and run tv ads as it is.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Again, in order to say this without sounding hyperbolic you have to identify the seats they'll lose
i think they pick up nevada and arizona. the trickier thing is keeping all the swing seats they hold in indiana, north dakota, florida but if this helps dem turnout and hurts gop nationwide it could have that impact

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Easier said than done. A lot of campaigns don't have the money to create and run tv ads as it is.
Hell, why even spend any money creating the ad? You don't even need to name the candidate. Just make one single Mitch McConnell based attack ad, using his words to tar the entire party, and have the party run it wherever they want to spend the money.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i think they pick up nevada and arizona. the trickier thing is keeping all the swing seats they hold in indiana, north dakota, florida but if this helps dem turnout and hurts gop nationwide it could have that impact
Right, but my issue is this. If you don't believe that this news will move Lean R states to toss ups, and Likely R states to Lean, and Solid R states to Likely, then why should we believe that any of the toss-ups would swing Democrat?

Does that make sense? I may have typed it in a confusing way.