Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know what..... I don't know if the republicans are going to be able to ram a SC justice through..... After this fukkery it might lead to them being shot in the streets if they try to do it after the election.

Also I legit think this might cost them the senate. That is how fukking bad this makes the Senate look. Trump isn't even the main villain for this bullshyt. fukking Mitch was on camera talking about "we're going to ram him through"...... straight clown shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know what..... I don't know if the republicans are going to be able to ram a SC justice through..... After this fukkery it might lead to them being shot in the streets if they try to do it after the election.

Also I legit think this might cost them the senate. That is how fukking bad this makes the Senate look. Trump isn't even the main villain for this bullshyt. fukking Mitch was on camera talking about "we're going to ram him through"...... straight clown shyt

Mitch been a clown. With his look of utter disbelief when McCain put an end to their bullshyt "plan" in place of Obamacare. He cares not for one single person who isn't rich, white and elitist.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mitch been a clown. With his look of utter disbelief when McCain put an end to their bullshyt "plan" in place of Obamacare. He cares not for one single person who isn't rich, white and elitist.

Mitch handpicked this guy, Kavanaugh is a bushie. Trump probably wanted amy coney barett.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Mitch handpicked this guy, Kavanaugh is a bushie. Trump probably wanted amy coney barett.
Idk about that. The news been saying McConnell didn't want Kavanaugh because he knew he would be harder to get through confirmation than McConnell's two other choices. He told the white house that and they didn't listen.

Trump wants Kavanaugh for his own self interest. Kavanaugh has a very pro Trump view of executive power and if Mueller's case ends up in the supreme court for whatever reason, Trump believes Kavanaugh's views will make him vote in Trump's favor.