Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:laff:

It should be curtains for this dude but let's see how low Republicans will go to push him through.
The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote.

Also

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I await the televangelists saying serial rape is okay.
pat-robertson-1-400x225.jpg

" I want to pray to Jesus allmighty to help the righteous judge kavanaugh get through his confirmation this week. We all know women are the original sinners. We also know lying is a sin. It only makes sense, that these women are sinful liars sent by the devil to take down this god fearing man!"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ford’s allegation has made Judge a potentially pivotal witness for Kavanaugh. Judge told The New Yorker that he had “no recollection” of such an incident. Judge, who is a conservative writer, later gave an interview to The Weekly Standard in which he called Ford’s allegation “just absolutely nuts,” adding, “I never saw Brett act that way.” Asked by the interviewer whether he could remember any “sort of rough-housing with a female student back in high school” that might have been “interpreted differently by parties involved,” Judge told the publication, "I can’t. I can recall a lot of rough-housing with guys.” He added, "I don’t remember any of that stuff going on with girls."

After seeing Judge’s denial, Elizabeth Rasor, who met Judge at Catholic University and was in a relationship with him for about three years, said that she felt morally obligated to challenge his account that “ ‘no horseplay’ took place at Georgetown Prep with women.” Rasor stressed that “under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t reveal information that was told in confidence,” but, she said, “I can’t stand by and watch him lie.” In an interview with The New Yorker, she said, “Mark told me a very different story.” Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep. (Barbara Van Gelder, an attorney for Judge, said that he “categorically denies” the account related by Rasor. Van Gelder said that Judge had no further comment.)

Oh fukk

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not only did they know but they tried to force the vote. Mitch McConnell deserves to die the most painful death imaginable, and even that is too good for that piece of shyt.
Not a single person in the last 10-15 years has done more damage to the American political structure than him. At the very least he needs to face treason charges when it’s all said and done for aiding and abetting the Russian military in its attacks on our elections.