Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah, I wouldn't underestimate the #MeToo movement.
Naw the #metoo movement is becoming s joke. After this trial a lot of people know want to believe male over the accuser until all facts present. The movement ended up backfiring. Only person that got jailed for it was Cosby

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It would be easier to pack the court.

But like I said they can use that to harass Brett. Plus the ruling the SC is going to make are going to piss people off. So dragging him through the Mud won't hurt
This country is very reactionary. Democrats can't get away with doing things that Republcians do.

That's the unforntuate thing about this country. The country turn against the Democratic Party and it would rile up conservatives and Republicans.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Naw the #metoo movement is becoming s joke. After this trial a lot of people know want to believe male over the accuser until all facts present. The movement ended up backfiring. Only person that got jailed for it was Cosby

Both the accused and the accuser should be heard, but not one side believed until all the facts come out. I’m not mad at how this all played out, shyt backfired in the Democrats/feminist face :yeshrug:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This country is very reactionary. Democrats can't get away with doing things that Republcians do.

That's the unforntuate thing about this country. The country turn against the Democratic Party and it would rile up conservatives and Republicans.

Democrats have the 2020 election as cover. If ever they had a green light to pull a Benghazi it's now. They also don't need to drag out two years. They just need to establish precedent that Brett is unfit to be on the Supreme Court and the Narrative to counteract his presence writes itself.

It's about laying the seeds that the court is inept to do their job due to its makeup that is important. So hopefully a clear Dem advantage in 2020 can push those additional through along with everything else.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Both the accused and the accuser should be heard, but not one side believed until all the facts come out. I’m not mad at how this all played out, shyt backfired in the Democrats/feminist face :yeshrug:
Even worse the stupid ass dems motivated the republicans to come out and vote :mjcry:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So what happens when the facts are blocked and the result is rushed to hide any conclusions. I bet you support that too right :mjlol:

Probably supported Thomas over Anita Hill too :mjlol:

Daps

Turtle got schooled this morning. :wow:

That fukking demon pulled out his alternative facts and tried to strong arm dikkerson like "you're not listening to me. My lies are greater than your facts. You're just not listening."

But even in that clip, dikkerson still folded in the end with the whole, "we disagree on the history".

FUKK THAT. Your primary objective as a member of the media is to state the facts. Fukk your guests feelings. He didn't even have to get nasty on the turtle, he could have just said, "well Senator, what you said is untrue based on the facts of history, we'll leave it at that for now."

Someone's opinion on factual observable events is not news and should never be acknowledged as such, regardless of person or topic.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Impeaching a SC justice works the same way as impeaching a President.

Kavanaugh is unlikely to be removed.

This maybe true but there other ways around it where he can be an irrelevant appointment.. case in point, any case coming before the court that he has to hear the lawyers working the case can call for him not to hear their case because he’s biased and they will point to the record of his hearing and quote him verbatim about exacting revenge along with his conspiracy theories..

Any lead counsel will say listen we will not proceed with our case if Judge Kavanugh is the presiding judge..

And trust every last lawyer arguing in front of the Supreme Court will exploit that shyt.. Chief Justice Roberts will have no choice but to tell Kavanugh to recuse himself..

Watched and see...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Some of y'all need to go through history and see that it's not normal for a judge to be confirmed by such a slim margin. This is the type of missed nuance that has people saying that voting doesn't matter. Stop worrying about metoo, or Democrat mistakes, or impeachment and look at what's going on with the enemy.

Every last gop appointed judge going back to Reagan was appointed by a slim margin..

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Every last gop appointed judge going back to Reagan was appointed by a slim margin..
Not true.

David Souter (appointed by Bush 41) got approved by a 90-9 margin.
John Roberts (appointed by Bush 43) got approved by a 78-22 margin.
Samuel Alito (appointed by Bush 43) got appointed by a 58-42 margin.