Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Both the accused and the accuser should be heard, but not one side believed until all the facts come out. I’m not mad at how this all played out, shyt backfired in the Democrats/feminist face :yeshrug:
:gucci:All the facts? Where do y’all come up with these terrible takes? No one side should be believed until the facts come out, but you’re happy with how this turned out?:dead:

Daps
:gucci:All the facts? Where do y’all come up with these terrible takes? No one side should be believed until the facts come out, but you’re happy with how this turned out?:dead:

Muthufukkas want to purposely ignore the FACT that additional FACTS and information were prevented from coming out by powers that were sympathetic to Kavanaugh and had a vested interest in seeing him seated.

Let's wait 'til the facts come out, but let's not let any more facts come out and confirm him anyway. Because my rights and freedoms as a human being and an American are not worth risking the hypothetical unlikely possibility that some imaginary hoe that I'll never meet or fukk in the first place might accuse me of rape someday in the future. And of course, I'll receive the same benefit of the doubt as a working class black man accused of sexual assault that a rich, entitled, powerful white man of high social status would get.

:martin:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
People better go vote because I will lose my fukking mind if there’s not a Blue Wave next month
Considering that people are still falling for that “Don’t vote”, “Democrats and Republicans are the same”, and “Vote 3rd party” nonsense....It will be tougher than it needs to be.

If people would wake up from the BS to simply come out and vote Democrats up & down the ballot, Donald Trump and the Republican Party would be done.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Naw the #metoo movement is becoming s joke. After this trial a lot of people know want to believe male over the accuser until all facts present. The movement ended up backfiring. Only person that got jailed for it was Cosby
:jbhmm:but angry video gamers online told me thousands of mens' lives have been ruined:jbhmm:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Considering that people are still falling for that “Don’t vote”, “Democrats and Republicans are the same”, and “Vote 3rd party” nonsense....It will be tougher than it needs to be.

If people would wake up from the BS to simply come out and vote Democrats up & down the ballot, Donald Trump and the Republican Party would be done.

Are we ready — are we mature enough to ponder about the democrats not winning the house or the senate, and even losing seats?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Y’all sound like straight bytches in here.:hhh:
I have had the displeasure of being online for almost 2 decades.

In the last 10 years there have been many posts from “posters” who criticized the Civil Rights Movement. These posters would make claims about what they would have done. These are the same posters who say we should give the president a chance, and ask why should people believe a white woman.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I know that I’ve posted this video before, but it has to be repeated.....

We need Democrats that don’t sugarcoat the bullshyt that the Republicans are doing. We need Democrats that aren’t afraid to state clearly the differences between the two parties.

He ran in my district this year against the incumbent Darren Soto on got beat. Dude had dump trump signs all over the place and trump supporters got mad and painted over it:russ:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Leaving certain racial related issues aside, almost any man who claims he is legitimately afraid of being accused of rape, is likely guilty of sexual misconduct, at a minimum. Or, at least thinking he would, if given the opportunity. And this goes for friends of mine who have said this.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all need to go through history and see that it's not normal for a judge to be confirmed by such a slim margin. This is the type of missed nuance that has people saying that voting doesn't matter. Stop worrying about metoo, or Democrat mistakes, or impeachment and look at what's going on with the enemy.
It was never a slim margin until Harry Reid changed the game with the nuclear option