Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It was never a slim margin until Harry Reid changed the game with the nuclear option
Yeah but he didn't do it for SCOTUS judges. McConnell did.

Also, Republicans were blocking every judge that Obama nominated so Reid had no choice but to do it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You need 67 Senators to remove a SCOTUS Justice.

Even if Dems got the majority, it ain’t happening
It's not happening and it isn't the number one thing dems should run on, but it's pretty close considering how well a check on Trump is polling.

Take the republican playbook, "we I'll investigate and get to the bottom of this."

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Republicans already felt the blue wave was false and they were in control.

This actually helps more than it hurts.

Dems have been chomping on the Bit for November for 2 years in most places, the Repug strategy is to suppress the Dem vote. They have no answer for the sheer numbers and they know it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dems have been chomping on the Bit for November for 2 years in most places, the Repug strategy is to suppress the Dem vote. They have no answer for the sheer numbers and they know it.
High turnout moves this country forward. Voter suppression is how republicans have stacked the deck and confused @Shogun

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Leaving certain racial related issues aside, almost any man who claims he is legitimately afraid of being accused of rape, is likely guilty of sexual misconduct, at a minimum. Or, at least thinking he would, if given the opportunity. And this goes for friends of mine who have said this.

Wow. Sadly a lot of Dems/Leftist think this sort of outrageous pandering and rhetoric will win elections. They thought this shyt would keep Kavanugh off the Supreme Court too. They've lost the entire American Government, can't get a mentally challenged man with numerous ties to Russia and sexual assault allegations out of office and wasn't even able to bounce a weak nominee like Kavanaugh in the #metoo era. But hey, when all else fails just call everyone rapists, that'll get your point across. :mjlol: Even when the GOP was at it's weakest and splintered between wing nuts and traditionalists they had more fight than this. When your party's strategy is name calling and hoping the GOP's malicious actions will do the work of getting your base to the polls for you it makes me wonder how will these imbeciles lead if they actually manage to take control of a branch of the legislature? They can't even decide if impeachment is on the table for Trump. Roles reversed the GOP would be campaigning on that shyt. The Dems keep talking about the country leans their way well these Midterms will show and prove.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
an angry rape apologist emerges is all that ran through my mind after reading that

:dead:

No. Not really. He’s trying to highlight the conundrum that is the Democratic Party: what are we fighting for?

The democrats still do not have a coherent message about who they are. It’s nearly 2 years since the last election and for the most part they have not said who they are. They have an argument for everything, but what issues are they going to fight for? What are they most passionate about? Removing the president? How are they going to do that?

For the love of me I don’t even understand their trepidation of saying they will be trying to impeach him. Then again when you have a potentional candidate like Biden who implies he’s a nazi whisperer in your party it complicated things.

We still have not decided yet do we need the president’s voters.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
The democrats still do not have a coherent message about who they are. It’s nearly 2 years since the last election and for the most part they have not said who they are.
Who cares about a message :manny:....The media loves to point this out about the Democrats, but the Republicans never had a message while Obama was in office.

The Republicans game plan focused squarely on opposing every thing Obama did or said, which worked perfectly for them as they were rewarded with the presidency, senate, house, and Supreme Court.

Democrats need to stop all the ultra intelligent high minded bullshyt and just be regular people that can relate to the voters. Society as a whole has been dumbed down. They want politicians that get straight to the point.

Simple is better!