Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I supported this argument until like a month ago.

this is the same stupidity that got us the downside of removing the 60 vote standard

Marcus is 100% right here. We're going to need to stop pretending norms dont matter. We just have to be better than them.

They will use this shyt against us. They always do.

IE play nice while the Republicans along with their donor class lot the nation dry. FOH the time to play is over. Republicans have been ruthless since Nixon. Its time for the tables to turn. Avenatti 2020,pack the court, make PR and Dc as states, impeach Trump and pence.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
IE play nice while the Republicans along with their donor class lot the nation dry. FOH the time to play is over. Republicans have been ruthless since Nixon. Its time for the tables to turn. Avenatti 2020,pack the court, make PR and Dc as states, impeach Trump and pence.
No. Republicans lost their shyt the minute Brown vs The Board of Education.

I think most states should start ignoring the Supreme Court. If Congress wants to legislate they can do that. But to let those bozos on the court legislate is not something I signed up for.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:ohhh:

:snoop:

GODDAMMIT IT ALL :mjcry:

Refuse to believe this. They wouldn’t be able to get a pro life judge confirmed, even with the majority. By that, I mean someone that has come out and said it, but the way it’s going down, with BK having not come out and saying it, it’s the result she wants, without anybody confirming it’s definately going to happen. They are just going to pretend until it’s a reality, and then they will act shocked. Either way, Collins will retire before or right at 2020

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If the Senate stays Republican, then potentially in 2019 or 2020, Clarence Thomas can decide to be an even bigger Uncle Tom by retiring and allowing Trump to appoint another SC justice.
Even worse, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and/or Stephen Breyer may die or no longer be mentally able to be a Supreme Court Justice due to old age if Trump is re-elected. If both of them go down, that gives Trump two more conservative Supreme Court selections. :francis::francis::francis:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Even worse, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and/or Stephen Breyer may die or no longer be mentally able to be a Supreme Court Justice due to old age if Trump is re-elected. If both of them go down, that gives Trump two more conservative Supreme Court selections. :francis::francis::francis:
Yep, there could be a 7-2 conservative majority on the Supreme Court with the quickness :francis:.

Also, Sonia Sotomayor has Type 1 diabetes. She was looking a bit hefty the other day. Damn, this sh!t is crazy:mjcry:.