Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speak for yourself.

This Karma that you speak of shouldn’t be coming my way.

We are all linked together whether you like it or not.

This is a little beside the point but at a certain point we have to relinquish the false sense of control we think we have over society. Society is just one big organism constantly evolving and morphing into something new irregardless of our own personal bias and ideals. That isn't to say we should stand by and watch bad things happen. However, we must accept the possibility that perhaps society is meant to go backwards in order to ultimately go forward.

Daps
We are all linked together whether you like it or not.

This is a little beside the point but at a certain point we have to relinquish the false sense of control we think we have over society. Society is just one big organism constantly evolving and morphing into something new irregardless of our own personal bias and ideals. That isn't to say we should stand by and watch bad things happen. However, we must accept the possibility that perhaps society is meant to go backwards in order to ultimately go forward.
My man society does not change on its own what are you talking about. This post reads like it came from a Kyrie alias

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
hopefully Kavanaugh being sworn in demythologizes the supreme court but then I remember some people are West Wing cosplayers and are just gonna say "Sir how dare you question the goodness of institutions designed to protect capital and privilege - the real problem right now just with certain individuals :manny:"

I don't think this will be a too much of a problem with non media talking heads but those 6-figure talking heads/bootlickers are gonna cape

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dems went to left and alienated people. Repubs alway been the same. Dems going to be exposed harshly next month. No one gives a fukk about Russia or Trump doing stupid shyt.
The majority of Americans support this thinking.

Seems more like a flaw in the system if we're keeping it 100.

There's a reason why people are moving away from America's heartland and to the coast.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hope to God these rumors of the Dems blaming Avenatti are false. This shyt happened cause Republicans are racist, sexist, xenophobes who don't give a fukk about morals or American democracy if they aren't in charge.

We are in the middle of a cultural war and Dems still acting like shyt is just politics. This shyt needs to be taken seriously and they got to unify together to do the work needed to get back political power and make the changes needed.

The dem leadership is frail. Hopefully this is the spark that makes people with balls start running and we can make the necessary changes.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The dem leadership is frail. Hopefully this is the spark that makes people with balls start running and we can make the necessary changes.
We need more young ppl winning like ol girl from NY

When that eventual clash come...they will see what voters want