Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Even CNN says the economy is doing better than anyone expected and y'all bytch nikkas mad. People are getting out of prison and getting jobs and y'all bytching.

Shut the fukk up before I slap the shyt out of you cracka... trump riding Obama’s economy

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even CNN says the economy is doing better than anyone expected and y'all bytch nikkas mad. People are getting out of prison and getting jobs and y'all bytching.

low wage jobs and many people don't count against the unemployment rates because they've been out of work for so long they are off the grid. I wouldn't expect a TLR retard to acknowledge those facts though :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At a certain point you have to let society learn the hard way. There is such thing as the universal law of Karma....
And we have it coming

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope to God these rumors of the Dems blaming Avenatti are false. This shyt happened cause Republicans are racist, sexist, xenophobes who don't give a fukk about morals or American democracy if they aren't in charge.

We are in the middle of a cultural war and Dems still acting like shyt is just politics. This shyt needs to be taken seriously and they got to unify together to do the work needed to get back political power and make the changes needed.