Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
So black people who built America shouldn't? Black people in Africa shouldn't feel patriotic their country?

:mjlol:
im only talking about america obviously this doesnt apply to africans (even then the nation-state shouldnt ever be as much a source of pride as tribal or racial identity).
the black people who built america did it in chains and they built a country that will still kill and arrest black people at any turn. theres no reason to take pride in a nation as racist as amerikkka

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whose talking about white Republicans? I'm thinking about black people here.

WHO'S IN CONTROL OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY U fukkING DUMBASS!!!! :stopitslime: STOP BEING SO OBTUSE.... YOU ARE APART OF THE DAMNED PROBLEM IF YOUR ALLIGENCE IS WITH THAT PARTY OR THEIR IDEOLOGY!!!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
im only talking about america obviously this doesnt apply to africans (even then the nation-state shouldnt ever be as much a source of pride as tribal or racial identity).
the black people who built america did it in chains and they built a country that will still kill and arrest black people at any turn. theres no reason to take pride in a nation as racist as amerikkka
Our ancestors built America and we have every right to prosper in America.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mans brought up African Patriotism on an American based forum.

And many black people aren't patriotic because the patriotism isn't reciprocated. This country to this day has it foot on our necks.

These non American trolls :mjlol:

He must be legit trolling all of us...:dwillhuh: No one is this obtuse not seeing how the WHITE republican party is acting, what black man wants to stay under them?!?:mindblown: I'm getting punked here aren't I?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
WHO'S IN CONTROL OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY U fukkING DUMBASS!!!! :stopitslime: STOP BEING SO OBTUSE.... YOU ARE APART OF THE DAMNED PROBLEM IF YOUR ALLIGENCE IS WITH THAT PARTY OR THEIR IDEOLOGY!!!
Where in this thread did that mention that I was a republican? :gucci: Yes I'm a conservative but that don't mean i'm a republican. Are you aware of conservative democrats? liberal republican?

I don't align myself with any party because both parties don't have black peoples interests at heart.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where in this thread did that mention that I was a republican? :gucci: Yes I'm a conservative but that don't mean i'm a republican. Are you aware of conservative democrats? liberal republican?

I don't align myself with any party because both parties don't have black peoples interests at heart.

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU fukkING SAY SO!!!!???:dahell: :mindblown: How can you be a so called CONSERVATIVE in this day and age when Black conservative is an oxymoron in itself... why not just say you are an independent!?!? :dahell:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
You sound ignorant as fukk. I hate it when people expect all black people to be liberal and democrat supporters. So black people can't be conservative? can't be republican? can't be libertarian? Can't be in the middle? Always gotta be democrat and liberal or people don't think your black. The Democrats really did a number on us. Under the democrats we've seen black fathers taken from homes and was it not Clinton a democrat that signed off that controversial crime bill that ruin the black community?
You sound fake woke like those fakkits Kanye & Chance

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
kom8ptd38lq11.gif