Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Daps
I agree, fukk Andrew Sullivan, it's been that for years and the fact that Bill Maher keeps putting him on his show for the past 15yrs says alot about Bill as well :mjpls:........

But, I will say this. There are few things personally more infuriating for me than being in a discussion or debate and being cut off from speaking your mind and stating your case. On solely THAT emotion he was expressing, I completely relate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sullivan wasn't unreasonable on real time :yeshrug: frankly, if you thought he was then you're probably unreasonable yourself. he spent more of the episode disagreeing with repubs than agreeing with them

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read a Roxanne Gay OP Ed this morning, and two links from that, which was basically two #MeToo men, who wrote this mostly preposterous essays, one of which stated romance was dead and quoted Lord Byron :deadmanny:

I don't know if I can take any more oppressed white male nonsense tonight on Maher.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree, fukk Andrew Sullivan, it's been that for years and the fact that Bill Maher keeps putting him on his show for the past 15yrs says alot about Bill as well :mjpls:........

But, I will say this. There are few things personally more infuriating for me than being in a discussion or debate and being cut off from speaking your mind and stating your case. On solely THAT emotion he was expressing, I completely relate.
Sullivan used to push that race and IQ bullshyt too...in fact I think he still does.

He skaates on a lot of bullshyt because he's gay

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Kav was on Ken starrs team investigating Lewinsky. All the dems had to do is point that out repeatedly and ask him if he still believes public figures should be fully investigated for sex shyt. But the moderate dems went and fukked it up.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Wow, someone in here called that Murkowski would vote no and Collins yes. I thought they would vote the same way, I was wrong.

I hope that Manchin is only voting yes because Collins is, meaning he will get confirmed anyway. Keep in mind Manchin represents a redneck state where Trump is very popular, he's up for reelection soon and has to do shameful things like this sometimes.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Manchin is a bytch that is all.

With Collins voting yes, there's no chance the Kavanaugh nomination will be blocked. He risks blowing his lead in his upcoming senate race if he votes no. That would mean Kavanaugh is still in ,and we're down another Dem senator.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Schumer is fuxking done . He’s useless if on the one time we need bum ass Manchin to be a Dem he singlehandedly sent a partisan S.C. justice in AFTER Manchin said Obama was being too bipartisan for only meeting with Dems to save Obamacare . He is useless if he wins I’d still primary him

Manchin has actually voted no pretty much every time it counted in recent memory. If he acted like a regular Democrat, he would not have that seat and it would belong to a full fledged hardcore right wing redneck Republican.