Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Not much, but staying at home and letting the GOP control everything because you're not inspired is still extremely stupid.

So I think the Democratic base is still deserving of criticism for always looking for reasons to not vote.

That said, one of my biggest criticisms of the Democrats is that they're more worried about pleasing the Republican base than their own, so I completely agree on that.
You're assuming the average voter is informed or that Twitter outrage is even relevant to what is happening every day. The typical voter feels that nothing will change if they vote and just focus on themselves. They might shake their head in disgust but ultimately as polls show, majorities of certain demographics that did not show up do not regret it. At a certain point, you need results. Old school style fear mongering works on Republicans who are disproportionately old, white and uneducated. How does that work on a democratic base? Being a big tent party means you have competing interests. Democrats are like a dysfunctional family that only really fukks with each other to oppose the family across the street that they hate. But at any moment a member of the family could have beef with another family member and not show up.

Think about the overwhelming democratic theme of the Obama era: inclusion. I'm sorry but the majority of Democratic voters may be pro choice and for LGBTQ rights but they're not motivated to show up on those grounds. Obamacare? Still expensive for most people it isn't something many will rally around especially when Democrats didn't embrace it themselves until like 2015. Financial reform? Last I checked the people who lost their homes weren't bailed out. Student loan debt is the trillions. So which demographic of Democratic voters was supposed to be especially inspired to go vote? Weren't Latinos supposed to be the difference maker? What happened?

You guys say needing to be inspired like it's derogatory. They need to be inspired that you're going to do a god damn that will substantially impact their lives. Clearly, black people who had voting rates dropped to the gore years didn't exactly think the Obama years changed their lives much. Obama was a self esteem vote. That isn't to say he wasn't a good president.

Trump is a self esteem vote for mediocre white people and those who hate PC culture. Moreover, the most loyal Republican demographic is evangelicals and pro life matters more than anything. They are inspired every time they vote. Like I said, you guys keep saying Democratic voter as if these people have strong feelings about most of the topics brought up in politics. It is the job of a party to campaign and change the convo.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
The country won’t be able to function some 40 years from now if the senate still exists as it is. No reason whatsoever that a state that small should have as many representatives as a state with 20 million like New York or 40 million like Cali.
did you change your name from something else breh?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schumer is fuxking done . He’s useless if on the one time we need bum ass Manchin to be a Dem he singlehandedly sent a partisan S.C. justice in AFTER Manchin said Obama was being too bipartisan for only meeting with Dems to save Obamacare . He is useless if he wins I’d still primary him

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Schumer is fuxking done . He’s useless if on the one time we need bum ass Manchin to be a Dem he singlehandedly sent a partisan S.C. justice in AFTER Manchin said Obama was being too bipartisan for only meeting with Dems to save Obamacare . He is useless if he wins I’d still primary him
i mean manchin didnt send him there, theyd have 50 votes without him. its still fukk manchin though

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean manchin didnt send him there, theyd have 50 votes without him. its still fukk manchin though
Yoir right I didn’t do the Math right :lolbron: my bad I’m out . But still fukk him as he does nothing for us . gorsuch I can understand but to vote in a guy who has rape allegations and lied during testimony twice and went on a fukk the left tirade :stopitslime: . What good is he ? Might as well run as a independent and stop pretending . Schumer has zero wins and can’t keep the party voting together :hhh: Manchin is still going to get attacked by trump and the GOP as a liberal anyway

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Yoir right I didn’t do the Math right :lolbron: my bad I’m out . But still fukk him as he does nothing for us . gorsuch I can understand but to vote in a guy who has rape allegations and lied during testimony twice and went on a fukk the left tirade :stopitslime: . What good is he ? Might as well run as a independent and stop pretending . Schumer has zero wins and can’t keep the party voting together :hhh:
yeah after this shyt they need somebody else in leadership

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quite literally every hit for this so called "funny" sounding name comes from a white supremacist site
not to risk being bushed or anything, but i just saw someone on twitter refer to him as "Cuck Jewmer" :mjlol:im fukkin dying

anyway, im not sure who supports this guy. what exactly is he doing for the democrats? why the fukk is this guy ordained as the head of the democrats? dude is low energy as fukk and should be replaced by a beto o'rourke type

at this point, schumer is the assistant principal to mcconnel's principal :scusthov:

edit: got warning points :laff:

sorry........

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 19-

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
not to risk being bushed or anything, but i just saw someone on twitter refer to him as "Cuck Jewmer" :mjlol:im fukkin dying

anyway, im not sure who supports this guy. what exactly is he doing for the democrats? why the fukk is this guy ordained as the head of the democrats? dude is low energy as fukk and should be replaced by a beto o'rourke type

at this point, schumer is the assistant principal to mcconnel's principal :scusthov:
normally i think the majority or minority leader should be more low key because its a lot of dull administration but schumers trying to walk this stupid line between anti-trump resistance and weirdly trying to connect with trump on some shyt :gucci: