Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The party leadership is old and out of touch. They never let their young voices lead. Meanwhile, Republicans always have a bunch of younger politicians they give prominent roles.
The party leadership aren't real progressives, we actually have conservative candidates jacking progressive policies because their constituents support it and the dems won't make a stand for it :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The party leadership aren't real progressives, we actually have conservative candidates jacking progressive policies because their constituents support it and the dems won't make a stand for it :dead:
It's fukking pitiful. I've said before, if Republicans flipped the script and supported Medicare for all, they'd lock down all three chambers for the next decade. They could do all the other dirt they always do and that would give them cover for YEARS.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They’re gonna try declaring mid term elections illegitimate and claim the Chinese screwed with them as an excuse to suspend elections. They have no intention of ever giving up power.
I don't like Trump or the GOP at all but let's not get crazy here.

That's not going to happen. However, of course, a lot of Trump supporters will try and spread conspiracies that the midterms are illegitimate (if Democrats do well).

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't like Trump or the GOP at all but let's not get crazy here.

That's not going to happen. However, of course, a lot of Trump supporters will try and spread conspiracies that the midterms are illegitimate (if Democrats do well).
Not sure the gop will say it but you know damn well trump will say anything. :comeon: