Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I apologize guys, Senator Manchin is worse than I thought. However I still think much of his recent shyttyness is due to his reelection bid. We'll revisit this topic a year from now
Maybe the electorate should make sure he’s no longer conflicted with certain issues.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt like this makes you not even want to be involved in Politics brehs. You want good policies to come from good politicians but the bad guys with the horrible policies that hurt Americans almost always win. Can’t believe lying and cheating is accepted with no repercussions.:what: This country needs to wake the fukk up. Bush put us on the front line of two wars while simultaneously crashing the economy. The Dems get the government back and within 2 years republicans crying about wanting their country back after fukkin it up and causing so many deaths. If we do get power again I expect the same shyt to happen all over again. The Dems need strong leaders that’ll punch these fekkit republicans in their shyt like in other countries.:manny: If you playing dirty Ima play dirty and fukk your shyt up in front of everyone so the country could see. Maybe that’ll get these middle America voters on our side.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Maybe democrats in TN want to get rid of abortions but support employee rights?
I know you're be sarcastic (i hope), but I'm in TN and lived in many places in TN and our liberals are the same type of liberals elsewhere, except maybe on things like gun ownership, though they believe in a modicum of gun control. We had a ballot initiative on abortion a few years ago and all the city centers voted in favor of keeping access available but all these rural small town areas ended up winning out. Still though, Tennessee has always been an oddball as far as southern social norms and politics. It's the only state that during the Civil War that was split down the middle with the west being Confederate supporting and the east supporting The Union and being explicitly anti-slavery. Also, it was the last state to secede and supported the Union in totality before the attack on fort Sumter. While TN is the south it's never really been like Mississippi style south to me.

@johnedwarduado I told you these boys were inept. Look at this trash:

The Bernie Bro wing is a cancer to democrats and those who care about our party.

This tweet that this guy is criticizing is spot on. It's not the cause of Trump and Republican rule completely, but is the cause for not being able to put up a decent fight in a lot of places. I especially agree with it when my own Democratic senate candidate just said he would have supported Kavanaugh unprompted and putting out ads simply stating he will support Trump on some policies. Meanwhile, Republicans are painting him as the devil himself with 24/7 ads on TV and on every internet ad I see, even on ads on this site. Democrats are tearing him a new a$$hole for his Kavanaugh statement and he hasn't won any new Republican support. He is the embodiment of what is wrong with the Democratic party and fits that guy's criticism to a T .

Should also add, before the Democratic primary we had a retired Air Force officer running and gaining a lot of popularity through grassroots support and was much more progressive than our current candidate but dropped out because the national party told him they are backing Bredesen before the primary voting even started in full.

Last edited: