Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Its quite possible the allegations are true. We're talking white college boys from privileged backgrounds. Its quite possible. However the circumstances leading up to these allegations being made public was sheisty as sh!t. Not to mention, why now? The other two women were less credible than Ford. One was represented by Avenetti, who is pretty much a male version of Gloria Allred, and thats not a compliment.

While were at it, was Ford not a privileged white woman? Something that amazed me was how more folks came out to the media with what they knew or didn't know, all had cushy azz careers. The only one who didn't was Judge and thats cuz hes an alcoholic. I'm sorry, but I don't view the women in this story as hills to die on as you say.

Bruh lied

Had ppl he came u with shytting on him
That’s reason enough
Foh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The irony of this would be delicious

You're so mad he didn't believe 30 year old allegations that you salivate at the thought of him having sexual abuse victims in his family? :picard:

People don't care about the abuse, just the politics.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This clip sums up my feelings for the latest chapter of this shytshow!

The Re-Thugs will end up signing their death warrants with this latest stunt they pulled.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Its quite possible the allegations are true. We're talking white college boys from privileged backgrounds. Its quite possible. However the circumstances leading up to these allegations being made public was sheisty as sh!t. Not to mention, why now? The other two women were less credible than Ford. One was represented by Avenetti, who is pretty much a male version of Gloria Allred, and thats not a compliment.

While were at it, was Ford not a privileged white woman? Something that amazed me was how more folks came out to the media with what they knew or didn't know, all had cushy azz careers. The only one who didn't was Judge and thats cuz hes an alcoholic. I'm sorry, but I don't view the women in this story as hills to die on as you say.
breh just got bushed :dwillhuh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

yo the layout of the senate needs reform REAL FUKKING BADLY. this "states issues" shyt is not as big a deal as it was two hundred years ago
The country won’t be able to function some 40 years from now if the senate still exists as it is. No reason whatsoever that a state that small should have as many representatives as a state with 20 million like New York or 40 million like Cali.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yo the layout of the senate needs reform REAL FUKKING BADLY. this "states issues" shyt is not as big a deal as it was two hundred years ago
One of the biggest structural problems America needs to address, is the changing demographics in regard to where people in America and the world in general.

Laws and regulations that work in a rural setting, aren't compatible with how a major metropolitan is run. Until this is properly addressed, we will continue to see this same dysfunction.
By 2050, 2/3 of the world is projected to live in major cities....
576aa79edd0895f0398b45b5-750-604.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
THANK YOU
Cacs gonna vote mostly Republican no matter who runs.

Worrying about these Trump voters is a waste of time. Only way the Dems win is if they get their base (minorities, young people, and educated people) to actually come out and vote in large numbers.
:mjlol: at anyone thinking you can change these idiots minds: