Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For the record I'm no fan of Kavanaugh, or Trump. But we cannot allow allegations to be treated as facts. 36 year old allegations should be treated as myths. Ya'll got these white women gassed and quite frankly its dangerous. Bette. Middler's tweets last night was a Freudian Slip but its how all these weirdo lefty white women think.
What?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
For the record I'm no fan of Kavanaugh, or Trump. But we cannot allow allegations to be treated as facts. 36 year old allegations should be treated as myths. Ya'll got these white women gassed and quite frankly its dangerous. Bette. Middler's tweets last night was a Freudian Slip but its how all these weirdo lefty white women think.
foh with this "white women" fake militant shyt.
THIS is what you think of black women
Suspected st0rmfr0nt plant Una Mas has over 3600 pos rep

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

669278f103959d29de46d7bf3e4bb018.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This guy really is gonna have to run in 2020. Someone has to wake this fukking party up, even if they have to take a wrecking ball to it in the process.
Their leadership is a bunch of Neville chamberlain types and think appeasement will work. They all need to go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You would be temperamental too if the media, a political party, and activists conspired to destroy your reputation over false allegations.
Or maybe, the allegations aren’t false???

You’re operating on the assumption that republicans would oppose true allegations.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
As far as the SCOTUS goes it's got to be Merrick Garland +1 To take the justice count to 11...

Or

Garland + impeachment of Kavathug

Anything less is unacceptable IMO...
11?

I keep saying it but the Dems, if they ever win all three branches, should put 10 justices on the court. First to stop this shyt where we hope justices die so we can have these crazy fights over the seat. And also fukk the Republican Party.

Have 19 justices in the court and stop this bullshyt.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe, the allegations aren’t false???

You’re operating on the assumption that republicans would oppose true allegations.

Its quite possible the allegations are true. We're talking white college boys from privileged backgrounds. Its quite possible. However the circumstances leading up to these allegations being made public was sheisty as sh!t. Not to mention, why now? The other two women were less credible than Ford. One was represented by Avenetti, who is pretty much a male version of Gloria Allred, and thats not a compliment.

While were at it, was Ford not a privileged white woman? Something that amazed me was how more folks came out to the media with what they knew or didn't know, all had cushy azz careers. The only one who didn't was Judge and thats cuz hes an alcoholic. I'm sorry, but I don't view the women in this story as hills to die on as you say.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

Right. We should thoroughly investigate the allegations instead. Oh, the white house blocked that? Wonder why.