Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Why are people coming through now acting like a final no vote from Manchin doesn't just mean the GOP will have enough yes votes. Stop defending these weak fukks.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It actually is uncommon to change your vote but it has happened in recent years so I wouldn't be surprised to see someone switch up but with everything down to Collins and Manchin.. it's not looking good :mjlol: :scust:

on judges it is NOT uncommon.

i think manchin will be an eventual NO in the final vote so i agree with you that depending on collins is a very precarious position...i honestly thought, based on flake's comments regarding kav's partisanship/temperament that he would be an eventual NO, but i guess his name fits the personality better than i suspected lol...there have been enough twists and turns to make me think it's not yet over

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Bredesen may have just officially lost his race in TN. It's been a tight race for awhile. Some polls have him up. Some down. He was within the margin of error. This will likely keep democrats in TN at home or they'll just skip his name at the booth.

Nothing about this statement will win him Republican votes.

This is paternalism. This is being in an abusive relationship. Democratic voters in TN have just been told to shut up and fall in line, or don't vote and suffer the consequences of a Republican senator. So deal with accepting some sexist and racist conservative policies or deal with ALL sexists and racist conservative policies.