Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
West Virginia was a Democrat state for a long time. It is only been 4 years since their state legislature became GOP.

Manchin is well-known in WV. Remember, he was the Governor.

He's also up in the polls for his re-election campaign.

I don't give a fukk about his reelection. The supreme court is more important than whether the Dems have a Senate seat in West Virginia.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
manchin embodies why we need term limits. heitkamp has more balls than this coward.

She was 12 points down in the most recent polling data and she still voted no.. risking her career because she knows this is insane. I respect that woman doing that and she released a statement too, that made a lot of sense.

Manchin got no fukking heart at all, just a weak fukk :scust:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He just was I believe and they lost. I'm all for replacing him with another democrat if feasible.

His challenger got 30% and she spent $170k

Not bad for someone who never ran before especially in a US Senate Primary

2024 is the next opportunity though..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pump Fake Flake, he was never going to vote "NO" unless Collins, Murkowski and Manchin all voted no.. then maybe but even then he's never had a spine. In my view, Flake was never in play. His little F.B.I. investigation was him simply trying to clear his conscious before making another deal with the other devils who surround him.

I always felt it was down to Collins and Murkowski and Manchin and we need all 3 of them to vote "NO".. shyt ain't gonna happen.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a vote to proceed to a final vote. not uncommon at all to vote for cloture and then against the bill/nominee. it's how you're able to argue "i agree to give him/her an opportunity for up or down vote", in other words that you weren't being an obstructionist.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this was a vote to proceed to a final vote. not uncommon at all to vote for cloture and then against the bill/nominee. it's how you're able to argue "i agree to give him/her an opportunity for up or down vote", in other words that you weren't being an obstructionist.

It actually is uncommon to change your vote but it has happened in recent years so I wouldn't be surprised to see someone switch up but with everything down to Collins and Manchin.. it's not looking good :mjlol: :scust: