Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
manchin embodies why we need term limits. heitkamp has more balls than this coward.

Manchin embodies why Jimmy Dore support is growing instead of shrinking at a crucial time for Dems to get votes. 4 Dems that vote with Trump 55% of the time or more...smfh. I could really use one united Democrat stand on one of the big issues to try and convince the cynics that the Dems are going in the right direction.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah, you just pointed out what prople on the left have been warning about Manchin. And that he's just another Republican and using him as a vote of power for the next Dem regime is the weakest strategy and why the party is wiped out.

:laff:

On this date Manchin was always going to be the senator. Kennedy wouldn't have resigned if Hillary was in office. Try again. You really seem to be struggling with reality right now.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
lol here we go again. Yall shills just never get it

Foh with yall lame ass finger waving. Save that energy for white americans who are always 110% willing to vote against their own intrests to any tom dikk and harry running racism as a platform
53% of all white woman voted for Donald Trump Nationwide!!!! :wtf: Do you know how math works!!!???
All of what you’re saying does not take away from the FACT that if those votes had not been wasted on 3rd party candidates, Donald Trump WOULD NOT be president right now.

Cookie

Pro
Daps
How do y'all still not understand Manchin?

Dude doesn't want to vote no and have this mothafukka get confirmed anyways...

I guarantee you if Flake or Collins vote No Manchin will vote No...

Unless he plans on switching parties (which given his history towards loving on trump isn’t out of the realm of possibilities) he will be a NO. It would be party suicide to be the dem that put him through. So, I guess, it’s still up in the air, but I would think he would be a no, certainly hope

I hope you guys are right...

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:laff:

On this date Manchin was always going to be the senator. Kennedy wouldn't have resigned if Hillary was in office. Try again.
Look at this guy, always coming to conservatives rescue like clockwork.

You need to take a look at the person Manchin is voting for now and how that reflects the party. Not just because Bart is conservative. But it looks like his actions represents your's so do you I guess.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Women touch my arm all the time in conversation, especially older women. Its a human thing, human tendency especially with older generations . Not everything is sexual , or a gender bias. I swear y'all overthink everything .

That doesnt make it okay. Its only okay if you are comfortable with it. My breast are huge. I remember seeing a old friend one day and he hugged me and I felt like he pressed against my chest a little more firmer then I would have liked him too. I didnt accuse him of sexual assault but it did make me uncomfortable. Stop being so dismissive of how actions men take can make a women feel or vice versus. You guys need to realize, its not about how you think your actions should be perceived and all about how the person feels who is the recipient of the action. Once you realize this, you wont be so annoyed with all the MeToo allegations and will never get caught up.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Gary Johnson and Jill Stein both ran in 2012

And Obama’s victory was comfortable
Has absolutely nothing to do with 2016.

The votes that those two received were the difference in Trump becoming President.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Has absolutely nothing to do with 2016.

The votes that those two received were the difference in Trump becoming President.

I'd say turnout was the difference... people turnout, Dems win

3rd parties are always gonna be around, you have to overcome that