Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I didn't say that. I pointed out why you were wrong.
Nah, you just pointed out what prople on the left have been warning about Manchin. And that he's just another Republican and using him as a vote of power for the next Dem regime is the weakest strategy and why the party is wiped out.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is what I'm talking about. When she didn't get her way, she mentions him touching her arm like she had that in the chamber just waiting. These young women are a trip.
Well, on the same token, would he do the same to a male reporter in hopes to “tame” them? If you don’t want to acknowledge the double standard, that’s fine, but I just see it as a way to explain where Manchin is in regards to his outlook on the positions of men and women in the grand scheme of things. If you haven’t started to self evaluate your everyday nuances in regards to how you treat men and women differently, even down to normal discussions, you must not have a wife/daughter/girlfriend/female co-workers, etc.. I know this shyt seems uncomfortable and often times unnecessary, but it’s the reality of a evolving society, breh, big facts

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Guys they are not voting on the confirmation today. They are simply voting on moving to the floor to vote.

The actual vote takes place at 3pm tomorrow.
Yep, and when Collins shows her hand today, at 3pm, depending on what she says, we will be having different discussions round here, I guarantee it. There is still sooo much palace intrigue to be had before 3pm tomorrow, who knows what kind of Hail Mary’s are gonna be thrown tonight. THIS IS A HISTORIC VOTE, AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ON THE TABLE BY 3PM TOMORROW

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well, I’m the same token, would he do the same to a male reporter in hopes to “tame” them? If you don’t want to acknowledge the double standard, that’s fine, but I just see it as a way to explain where Manchin is in regards to his outlook on the positions of men and women in the grand scheme of things. If you haven’t started to self evaluate your everyday nuances in regards to how you treat men and women differently, even down to normal discussions, you must not have a wife/daughter/girlfriend/female co-workers, etc.. I know this shyt seems uncomfortable and often times unnecessary, but it’s the reality of a evolving society, breh, big facts

Women touch my arm all the time in conversation, especially older women. Its a human thing, human tendency especially with older generations . Not everything is sexual , or a gender bias. I swear y'all overthink everything .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Women touch my arm all the time in conversation, especially older women. Its a human thing, human tendency especially with older generations . Not everything is sexual , or a gender bias. I swear y'all overthink everything .
Again, if you aren’t overthinking EVERYTHING nowadays, imo, you are fukking nuts. Women have been treated as inferior since the dawn of time, so yeah, I’m excepting some backlash. Fighting it is, imo, the same sentiment as fighting “slavery happened way before I was born, why you mad at me?” My ancestors didn’t go through that pain, how the fukk am I supposed to tell someone how to process their feelings and pain?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate Hillary so much you end up with a GOP Supreme Court for the next 40 years liberal brehs
There’s a lot of shortsighted folks who will have no one to blame for themselves. They didn’t think about anything besides how much they hated Hillary, the actual better candidate.

I know, I know “but but but super predators, Haiti, Clinton Foundation, it’s all white supremacy tho”. “But but it was just as bad under Obama!”

You’ll see actual hardline white supremacy in practice in our everyday laws if this guy gets confirmed. Certain Voting rights, workplace discrimination and other things that currently happen (but there’s actual judicial/civil recourse against due to it being illegal) will be ruled legal and there will be nothing that can be done.

We’ll see how far that “oh but it was just as bad under Obama!” and “Hillary wouldn’t be any better!” talk goes.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Assuming Manchin is a no...
Unless he plans on switching parties (which given his history towards loving on trump isn’t out of the realm of possibilities) he will be a NO. It would be party suicide to be the dem that put him through. So, I guess, it’s still up in the air, but I would think he would be a no, certainly hope