Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
No surprise, expected this from Manchin, we will see what happens with Collins @ 3pm. I think, unless she is a no, there is absolutely no reason for her to give a speech! She will not “turn” anybody/her constituents with a yes and a speech, so unless she just wants to piss off her voters, she should probably just shut the fukk up.
Also, if she does announce she is a no @3pm, and Murkowski is a hard no, Manchin will vote no as well. Watch

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There wasn't an outcome where he wouldn't be a senator today.

Maybe you should've voted for Hillary.

:manny:
I did chump, in Louisiana mind you, now tell me why Manchin is your favorite senator. Looking at his vote today he might have voted against all of Hillary's nominees :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I did chump, in Louisiana mind you, now tell me why Manchin is your favorite senator. Looking at his vote today he might have voted against all of Hillary's nominees :heh:

I didn't say that. I pointed out why you were wrong.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Inappropriate Content
These chicks will turn anything into sexual innuendo

Exactly. She probably views herself as a "survivor " now because he allegedly touched her arm and it made her uncomfortable. The more I think about it, even if Kavanaugh doesn't get in, Trump is going to someone in there to replace him. November midterms isn't going to stop that so I'm kinda resigned to whats gonna happen is gonna happen. That said, seeing all these weirdo feminists losing their minds is comedy to me. Seeing them angry takes the sting off of Kavanaugh being nominated.