Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:laff: yo I laughed too hard at this because I've been talking to my older professors about undergrad resumes and those "looking to solve healthcare problems" personal statements are so trash

:dead:

I did a resume workshop a few months back for college grads.

"y'all, you're applying for a job. Not writing fluff for a paper.:heh:"

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
in a way, i'd actually rather have kavanaugh on the court than another neil gorsuch. kavanaugh can be undermined, and possibly impeached. what the fukk can we do to gorsuch?
He cant be removed. It won't be enough votes.

Anyway, Kav getting confirmed might help the female Dem Senate candidates in Arizona and Nevada win their races.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So was this probe about the sexual assault allegations or him being a college drunk because now we seem to be moving away from "he may have assaulted these women." to "he drank too much in college." CNN had such breaking news as classmates of Kavanaugh saying that he sometimes stumbled or was incoherent while drunk. Well, no fukking shyt Sherlock. That was a legit CNN headline and it's right up there with Fox New's "Terrorist Fist Bump" and "Tan Suit Scandal." These partisan news sources are going off the rails.

Realistically though Kavanaugh should withdraw as he's far too tainted. The GOP can just nominate Amy Barrett and use her gender to shield her from criticism. But the GOP feel like this was a trap sprung on them at the last minute so they'd rather force this clown through than cut their losses and give the Dems even the smallest of victories. This shyt is going to backfire on both parties eventually, just was a sloppy process all around. Has any Supreme Court Justice ever been removed from the bench? If not I'd put good money on Kavanaugh being the first. Terrible nominee.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:snoop: They might as well not waste our time and confirm this Fekket. All these fukking games being played and creating some sense of hope.
There was never any hope. This is the republicans we are talking about. They don’t peddle in hope. They tell that cutting taxes on the rich will stimulate the economy. They warn us that government regulations are stopping polluting companies from stimulating the economy. They tell us that labor laws are hurting the economy. I am old enough to remember when Newt said that child employees help them develop character. I bet you his grandchildren doesn’t have character.

It’s always been fukk the republicans. And I hope this post takes 5 years to post because of net neutrality being erased.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The American Public does not care about this shyt.

They care about having a roof over their heads and a meal in their bellies. That's the problem. Most of the people can't see the forest from the trees.

They are literally unable to grasp the negative repercussions of this. It's like explaining why plugging in a cell phone charges it, to someone who doesn't understand what electricity is.
Problem is these type of appointments further press concerns of voter disenfranchisement and often leads to more suppressed votes long term.

That said, framing this appointments as abortion or bust isn't helpful and allows things like citizen s united or justices beholden to corporate or other dark money interests to further erode American instutions at the expense of the populace.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So was this probe about the sexual assault allegations or him being a college drunk because now we seem to be moving away from "he may have assaulted these women." to "he drank too much in college." CNN had such breaking news as classmates of Kavanaugh saying that he sometimes stumbled or was incoherent while drunk. Well, no fukking shyt Sherlock. That was a legit CNN headline and it's right up there with Fox New's "Terrorist Fist Bump" and "Tan Suit Scandal." These partisan news sources are going off the rails.

Realistically though Kavanaugh should withdraw as he's far too tainted. The GOP can just nominate Amy Barrett and use her gender to shield her from criticism. But the GOP feel like this was a trap sprung on them at the last minute so they'd rather force this clown through than cut their losses and give the Dems even the smallest of victories. This shyt is going to backfire on both parties eventually, just was a sloppy process all around. Has any Supreme Court Justice ever been removed from the bench? If not I'd put good money on Kavanaugh being the first. Terrible nominee.

Withdraw? Are you nuts? The guy worked for Kenneth Starr. These people don’t fukking work. The peddle in Clinton stories. Chelsea murdered Mark Rich. That’s how The Democrat from Baltimore got his start. Peddling bullshyt.

I am a democrat. I don’t play those games. Not only do I not have time for that, I have human decency.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His drinking, which has been corroborated by many individuals, is central to the sexual assualt allegations and central to his truthfulness. It is why he dodged answering if he ever got blackout drunk. Because then his recollection comes into question.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
trust cacs on any side of the aisle brehs

Flake ? Collins? Murkowski?

cmon