Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Told yall this FBI investigation wasn't gonna make any difference.

Now those three GOP Senators much have free license to vote for Kavanaugh while still saying "hey, we demanded an investigation and nothing was found".
You ain't tell us shyt.. foh we already knew it was clown shyt from the jump :camby:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not "calling you out" but when I stated rethugs had gained momentum in spite of the allegations you were quick to bat down that notion, and I recall you doing the same in the past. I appreciate your optimism but as of now rethugs have all the power, and they will do whatever it takes to never surrender their perceived strength. We can never forget that
It’s all love, I’m never pressed, but if I don’t remain optimistic, I’m afraid others will lose hope and WE CANT LOSE IN NOV, NO MATTER WHAT! If they blink, we can upset the apple cart, if they flinch, we can scale the castle walls. We have 2 days

Daps
I have DEAD on ignore. And who made him a mod? :hhh:

He's not a mod anymore apparently. The ratio of poster to mod beef on this website is something though. That Hustlemania thread the other day and then all the shyt that followed is one example off the top of my head. A lot of posters take this internet shyt way too serious and some mods seem hypereager to engage in the fukkery. Liggins himself says stupid shyt and he says sensible shyt, I just treat his posts the way I do Sccit and keep it moving unless I find it glaringly stupid. That Obama post was up there, but that's his opinion:yeshrug:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flake will be a NO. He's not basing decision on the allegations. The fact that this was clearly a inside job of an "investigation" will be enough. I'm certain Feinstein and Schumer already know this and hence the reason their response seems so subdued.

And before you come in here talking about how I'm being naive understand that he's doing this solely for purposes of his future political viability. He's already damaged goods for the GOP base. And the GOP base NEVER FORGETS. Once you've been branded a heretic, they will accept whatever you give them then still vote you out (reason why Corker isn't running).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Collins is a clown we knew she wasn't about shyt... Honestly Its between Murkowski, Flake punk ass and Muchin or whatever his name is,, but I'm thinking theres a dark horse in that senator gop that might tank this shyt and they haven't said shyt yet... otherwise wrap this shyt up they gonna put a liar and rapist on the court... fun times we are in

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's not a mod anymore apparently. The ratio of poster to mod beef on this website is something though. That Hustlemania thread the other day and then all the shyt that followed is one example off the top of my head. A lot of posters take this internet shyt way too serious and some mods seem hypereager to engage in the fukkery. Liggins himself says stupid shyt and he says sensible shyt, I just treat his posts the way I do Sccit and keep it moving unless I find it glaringly stupid. That Obama post was up there, but that's his opinion:yeshrug:
I find him to be a troll

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this turned out to be what we thought it would be, a joke.
tenor.gif