Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Collins is a clown we knew she wasn't about shyt... Honestly Its between Murkowski, Flake punk ass and Muchin or whatever his name is,, but I'm thinking theres a dark horse in that senator gop that might tank this shyt and they haven't said shyt yet... otherwise wrap this shyt up they gonna put a liar and rapist on the court... fun times we are in
Flake is going to vote yes and according to reports, Manchin is leaning yes.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
democrats just need to take their losses and internalize it, let them fester into pure hatred and then when they get their chance give no quarter. as it stands now democrats want to preserve these institutional norms, etc. the republicans don't see them as foes to defeat in a battle of ideas, they see them as roaches that need to be stepped on. chuck schumer wants to be able to find common ground and have dinner with his colleagues/friends on the other side. we need less how can we come and work together from them and more "how can we fukk them up?"

Cookie

Pro
Daps
What did I tell ya'll about this Collins bytch? Moderate my fukking ass. She's as bad as the rest of the men in her party.

None of these people have a shred of decency. It's all about fukking politics. All talk, party line action.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What did I tell ya'll about this Collins bytch? Moderate my fukking ass. She's as bad as the rest of the men in her party.

None of these people have a shred of decency. It's all about fukking politics. All talk, party line action.
shut the fukk up Clinton is not holding office.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

It just isn’t women. The FBI may be new to white women but to black folks, and more recently the black Muslim community in Minnesota they now know about FBI.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Flake will be a NO. He's not basing decision on the allegations. The fact that this was clearly a inside job of an "investigation" will be enough. I'm certain Feinstein and Schumer already know this and hence the reason their response seems so subdued.

And before you come in here talking about how I'm being naive understand that he's doing this solely for purposes of his future political viability. He's already damaged goods for the GOP base. And the GOP base NEVER FORGETS. Once you've been branded a heretic, they will accept whatever you give them then still vote you out (reason why Corker isn't running).
I still don’t know about flake breh. He has an opportunity to secure a cushy job as a lobbyist

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Collins is a clown we knew she wasn't about shyt... Honestly Its between Murkowski, Flake punk ass and Muchin or whatever his name is,, but I'm thinking theres a dark horse in that senator gop that might tank this shyt and they haven't said shyt yet... otherwise wrap this shyt up they gonna put a liar and rapist on the court... fun times we are in
Why are you tripping? We now have reason to “pack the court”.

And the Supreme Court still doesn’t have an army. No one is going to enforce their goofy ass reasonings.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe the public... enough to make the difference at least... got a good enough look at how evil these dudes are

Less likely but still possible: maybe a few of the repubs who aren't totally corrupt yet will flip and stop Spuds McKenzie from getting on the SC
The American Public does not care about this shyt.

They care about having a roof over their heads and a meal in their bellies. That's the problem. Most of the people can't see the forest from the trees.

They are literally unable to grasp the negative repercussions of this. It's like explaining why plugging in a cell phone charges it, to someone who doesn't understand what electricity is.