Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Maybe the public... enough to make the difference at least... got a good enough look at how evil these dudes are

Less likely but still possible: maybe a few of the repubs who aren't totally corrupt yet will flip and stop Spuds McKenzie from getting on the SC

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@fact I told you Rethugs would come out with a W
Breh, why call me out, over everyone? LOL, I am teetering on the line of optimism and cynicism, I have already admitted in this thread that they have the votes or Turtle wouldn’t bring it up, there are still essentially 2 days for Dems and constituents to cross the line to thunder punching these c*nt R’s and rolling in the dirt with them pussies. Where is auntie @wickedsm to help me make sense of this shyt with a even keel?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, why call me out, over everyone? LOL, I am teetering on the line of optimism and cynicism, I have already admitted in this thread that they have the votes or Turtle wouldn’t bring it up, there are still essentially 2 days for Dems and constituents to cross the line to thunder punching these c*nt R’s and rolling in the dirt with them pussies. Where is auntie @wickedsm to help me make sense of this shyt with a even keel?
Not "calling you out" but when I stated rethugs had gained momentum in spite of the allegations you were quick to bat down that notion, and I recall you doing the same in the past. I appreciate your optimism but as of now rethugs have all the power, and they will do whatever it takes to never surrender their perceived strength. We can never forget that

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We always knew the investigation was going to be a sham when they put a one week clock on it.

Senators aren't limited to making their decision solely based on the FBI report. So a yes vote means they clearly didn't care about perjury, assault, and were only looking for cover.

If you don't like it, vote them out. :manny:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Paul McLeod3m
Replying to @pdmcleod
Feinstein: "it looks to be the product of an incomplete investigation that was limited, perhaps by the White House, I don't know."

✔@pdmcleod
Chuck Schumer calls the investigation "A very limited process that would restrain the FBI from getting all the facts."

He also says he disagrees with GOP conclusion that FBI found no hint of wrongdoing, but he doesn't give details.

11:11 AM - Oct 4, 2018