Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
:yeshrug:

They get one hour to look it over. The vote is on Friday. There are clearly not 100 hours available, so around 50 senators won’t get to see it.

I also wonder if they have to stay in line the entire time, or take numbers like at the deli counter

Sounds more like the DMV
:picard:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:yeshrug:

They get one hour to look it over. The vote is on Friday. There are clearly not 100 hours available, so around 50 senators won’t get to see it.

I also wonder if they have to stay in line the entire time, or take numbers like at the deli counter
wait isnt the order grassley, feinstein, the whole republican cohort and the whole democratic cohort :picard:
could feinstein be the only dem who gets to see it at all :picard:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
wait isnt the order grassley, feinstein, the whole republican cohort and the whole democratic cohort :picard:
could feinstein be the only dem who gets to see it at all :picard:
we really are already in a fascist banana republic, huh? :russ:

:troll:"Okay, the opposition may investigate us. For one week. With restrictions. And we're in charge of the investigation. One copy of the report will be produced, it will be burned after 1 hour, and all two hundred of us will need to read it before you're allowed to."

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Republicans leaked Flakes position to gauge the blow back factor, and once they got a finger on its pulse, they implemented this one week vote delay bullshyt to satisfy their perception of fake outrage surrounding Fords testimony. The strategy has worked, and no way in what should be considered a criminal investigation can be wrapped up in a week to invoke a vote. Classic Kansas City shuffle, and people are falling for the shyt.

Delaying the inevitable is all the shyt is doing.
giphy.gif

1m6m.gif

1m6x.gif

Daps

:gucci::gucci:

Do they really not see how fukking shady this all is? The only good thing about the GOP in the era of Trump is they've gone all in on white men, except now they've ditched the subliminals. Anyone arguing different doesn't even need to be debated at this point because it's willing ignorance. Reminds me of when Trump first got elected I had a girl say to me "Please prove how Trump is racist and all that stuff he said about Mexicans doesn't count."

:mjgrin::usure:And the stupid thing wanted be offended when I laughed at her and waved her off. You have to be a special kind of stupid to cherrypick and prove yourself wrong in the same breath