Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This shyt is surreal, Trump is a real life actual super villain y'all. With a criminal organization backing him and everything! I can't believe how little most of the country cares about this.

There was a comic arc I read as a kid where Lex Luthor got elected president. At the time I was like ":childplease: who the fukk would vote for Lex Luthor?".

Now all I can say is "realistic characterization of American voters". :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Kavanaugh is their last savior against this investigation but they don’t understand that Mueller baby already planned for this.

He can’t and he won’t save them

Daps
There was a comic arc I read as a kid where Lex Luthor got elected president. At the time I was like ":childplease: who the fukk would vote for Lex Luthor?".

Now all I can say is "realistic characterization of American voters". :francis:
At least Lex Luthor is a genius whose ego drives him to try and appear to be the ultimate hero, whereas Trump is just a dumbass whose ego wont allow him to see reality. :wow:Lifes so surreal Im making the case for Lex Luthor as president

This shyt is surreal, Trump is a real life actual super villain y'all. With a criminal organization backing him and everything! I can't believe how little most of the country cares about this.
Just 30 minutes ago I was laying down and wondering how people get to a point where they're so caught up in their mundane day to day that they can't stop to look at what it coming their way. Is it intelligence, is it the way you're born, is it life beating you down, a combo of all 3, or none of the above? I cant imagine seeing the president openly mocking a member of every minority demopgrahic in America, and now a likely sexual assault victim, and still being like:yeshrug:"Whats on SportCenter"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wtf is this

The Kavanaugh thing has apparently pissed off a lot of white male Republicans.

I was listening to NPR on the way home from work yesterday and the guy they had on there (a pollster) was saying Republican enthusiasm has shot up since this started, and the percentage of white men who want the GOP to keep control of Congress has gone up by something along the lines of 10 points.