Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
There was a comic arc I read as a kid where Lex Luthor got elected president. At the time I was like ":childplease: who the fukk would vote for Lex Luthor?".

Now all I can say is "realistic characterization of American voters". :francis:
both he and doctor doom would really be better presidents than this shyt

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It definitely sparks interest among the trumpanzees. But as long as Dems maintain their own enthusiasm I don’t think it will save them in a month. The increase in turnout among Dems and Independents for the midterms is sky high. Most of the trumpies were going to vote regardless - it’s just that Kavanaugh became more of a priority.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
At least Lex Luthor is a genius whose ego drives him to try and appear to be the ultimate hero, whereas Trump is just a dumbass whose ego wont allow him to see reality. :wow:Lifes so surreal Im making the case for Lex Luthor as president

Just 30 minutes ago I was laying down and wondering how people get to a point where they're so caught up in their mundane day to day that they can't stop to look at what it coming their way. Is it intelligence, is it the way you're born, is it life beating you down, a combo of all 3, or none of the above? I cant imagine seeing the president openly mocking a member of every minority demopgrahic in America, and now a likely sexual assault victim, and still being like:yeshrug:"Whats on SportCenter"
Combo of all three, easily

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dems need to go after him even if he gets confirmed. If they win the senate they need to conduct a full congressional investigation on this fukk face.
The Dems are not winning the senate

It will be a small bump in terms of gaining reps in the House but that's it