Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Welp, that means turtle has the votes as of right now, or he wouldn’t bring it for a vote. A lot can happen in 3 days, so stay on the phone and writing emails, y’all. There has to be something left to do, and if not, fukk it, we need to keep the pressure up. I wrote a nasty fukking email to kg today, and will write them everyday, especially if we win big, they need to know they have to follow through, not just some holding hands shyt. Steel sharpen steel

Would he admit if he didn’t? McCain was on the floor to vote no.

It’s all or nothing either way. They can’t go this far just to say pump the brakes.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So I guess we can agree this FBI investigation was a sham designed to get Collins, Flake and Murkowsi to say "we did an investigation" and vote yes. I don't trust Flake it all. He's been on TV with Chris c00ns on TV today and this week like he's a standup guy. Chris c00ns is probably in for a big "shock" and disappointment when his "best friend" votes yes. And he'll look stupid for being strung along.

I don't trust bobble head ass Susan Collins either.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Grassley and Feinstein get first crack at the report at 8 and 9AM respectively. Then Repubs and then Dems on the committee. Remaining senators can then view the report. Though the report isn't classified or TS, they are barring any information from it being released publicly.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So I guess we can agree this FBI investigation was a sham designed to get Collins, Flake and Murkowsi to say "we did an investigation" and vote yes. I don't trust Flake it all. He's been on TV with Chris c00ns on TV today and this week like he's a standup guy. Chris c00ns is probably in for a big "shock" and disappointment when his "best friend" votes yes. And he'll look stupid for being strung along.

I don't trust bobble head ass Susan Collins either.

i figured he'd get voted in last week. i actually didn't think there would even be an investigation but even after it was decided that one would go down, i still thought (and think) that he'll be on the supreme court by the end of this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Grassley and Feinstein get first crack at the report at 8 and 9AM respectively. Then Repubs and then Dems on the committee. Remaining senators can then view the report. Though the report isn't classified or TS, they are barring any information from it being released publicly.

If there's actually any damning info in the report, Dems need to leak it immediately, fukk their confidentiality rule. :pacspit:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
this twenty year old describes himself as a "financier" and "entrepeneur" :dead:
orange county yall
Pretty much the same as every Magat blowhard white boy.

Dudes swear they're getting so much money, but they're all a bunch of bartenders and promoters. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Have an investigation with out interviewing prime key people brehs

Whole thing is a sham. :pacspit:

Edit: The one time people are actually eager to cooperate with FBI, and what's their response?

"Nope, can't hear shyt:mjlol:"

Should of known something was off when Trump approved this one week "investigation"

Last edited: