Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man Trump is a piece of shyt but I'd be a damn lie if I say I didn't laugh at him mocking Fords testimony

:mjlol:

I mean if that's what she said......

The funny thing is I could imagine Obama up there saying some shyt like that in a less hysterical time period. Definitely not in 2018 though. :whoa:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I mean if that's what she said......

The funny thing is I could imagine Obama up there saying some shyt like that in a less hysterical time period. Definitely not in 2018 though. :whoa:
:usure: no you couldnt, obama went out of his was not to disrespect political enemies. he wouldnt say some shyt like this ever

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:gucci:

You think Obama would mock a woman who was telling her sexual assault story?

Pre 2012........with little corroborating evidence..........a Supreme Court pick on the line..........yeah. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she say she doesn't remember the things Trump ticked off at the rally? If she did, how is that mocking her? He's repeating her own testimony. Now if he's just making shyt up, well, yeah that's definitely an a$$hole move but Trump had restrained himself for as long as he could, you all knew this was coming. Shocked it wasn't worse.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:usure: no you couldnt, obama went out of his was not to disrespect political enemies. he wouldnt say some shyt like this ever

I wouldn't say she was a political enemy though. I don't care if you don't see it, but I do. He probably wouldn't do it but I could definitely imagine those words coming from his mouth, to cheers, in another time.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I wouldn't say she was a political enemy though. I don't care if you don't see it, but I do. He probably wouldn't do it but I could definitely imagine those words coming from his mouth, to cheers, in another time.
:gucci:yeah of course shes not a political enemy. if he wouldnt do that to an enemy he damn sure wouldnt do it for a civilian.
and if obama was ever in a situation like this he wouldve just WITHDRAWN THE PICK. he withdrew people all the time from executive over much smaller "scandals"

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Pre 2012........with little corroborating evidence..........a Supreme Court pick on the line..........yeah. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she say she doesn't remember the things Trump ticked off at the rally? If she did, how is that mocking her? He's repeating her own testimony. Now if he's just making shyt up, well, yeah that's definitely an a$$hole move but Trump had restrained himself for as long as he could, you all knew this was coming. Shocked it wasn't worse.

If you think Obama would do something like that even pre 2012 then you don't know him at all.

And if you think Trump wasn't mocking her, he was definitely ridiculing her and that is why the audience were laughing at his rally even Fox and Friends hosts thought so.

Fox & Friends Brian Kilmeade Pans Trump’s Mocking Christine Ford: ‘He Chose to Blow It’

Last edited:
Daps
In one day? Is the investigation over?

:yeshrug:

They get one hour to look it over. The vote is on Friday. There are clearly not 100 hours available, so around 50 senators won’t get to see it.

I also wonder if they have to stay in line the entire time, or take numbers like at the deli counter

Daps
congrats you just summed up the republican partys entire reaction to these allegations against kavanaugh in one smiley

I added more info. They need to read it on the senate floor. But they probably won’t. I can also see the republicans leaking it, and blaming the dems