Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Double R is overseeing the FBI investigation into Dr Ford’s claims :mjgrin:
Not sure if this is good. Let’s look at some bad possibilities.

He may be forced to give the republicans this Supreme Court pick in order to save his job, considering it’s been on the chopping block for a while now.

He may be told to either give up the Mueller investigation or to put up a sham Kavanaugh investigation.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

He may be forced to give the republicans this Supreme Court pick in order to save his job, considering it’s been on the chopping block for a while now.

He may be told to either give up the Mueller investigation or to put up a sham Kavanaugh investigation.

It don’t work that work breh that’s obstruction it’s a reason why the DOJ is independent... You can’t tell the FBI what to do and how to conduct their investigations.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He threw the main guy - his alleged accomplice - under the bus many times during his hearing calling dude a drunk and drug addict over and over. What a nice guy, let's see how that goes you know the fed's already talking to him :russ:

You'd be surprised how much white people stay on code after being dragged through the mud by so called friends.... :hhh: shyt is disgusting they do anything to keep the power structure entact...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This is exactly why they feared an investigation because it would reveal this guy was/is a sloppy belligerent drunk...

That corroborates a huge part of Dr Fords story and reveals he blatantly lied to the committee about his drinking...

If Flake wanted credibility, there you have it...One person blatantly lied to you and his name is Brett Kavanaugh...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All the drunk/beer talk actually makes him MORE likable to trash southerners i.e. Trump's base. Hopefully independents come to the realization that this faggit could fukk up their lives for the next 30 years. There needs to be an uproar this week about how unfit he really is.. without evening proving that he assaulted Dr. Ford

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All the drunk/beer talk actually makes him MORE likable to trash southerners i.e. Trump's base. Hopefully independents come to the realization that this faggit could fukk up their lives for the next 30 years. There needs to be an uproar this week about how unfit he really is.. without evening proving that he assaulted Dr. Ford
What white trash think is irrelevant at this point because this is a credibility question...

Nobody cares about how much this dude drank in college...When you find yourself in a he said she said situation and you DELIBERATELY lie about your drinking that is a huge credibility hit never mind the fact he did it under oath...Remember Jeff Flake and all other Rethugs left Thursday's hearing saying "they're both credible"...rethugs insist she's only mistaken about who assaulted her..:stopitslime:

Clearly after Kavanaugh lied about his drinking Rethugs cannot cling onto that bullshyt anymore...He's no longer credible and the FBI will 100% present the judicial committee with that conclusion...We know this because multiple witnesses have already come forward and said Kavanaugh was not truthful to the committee about his drinking...

That said I don't trust any of these clowns to do the right thing...

Flake will still vote Yes on some "his drinking has nothing to do with sexual assault" shyt...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it wasn't.
It would be retarded to say that false rape accusations don't work at all, maybe you misread or can only think of things in black/white.
What I said was "False rape accusations cannot be easily weaponized successfully."
They might work here and there, but overall they do not
(http://webarchive.nationalarchives..../www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs05/hors293.pdf pg 47). Most false accusations don't get far because the accuser isn't credible.

And I said its not true for nikkas. The data you posted did nothing to disprove that. This study barely accounts for race in general and not all for the race of the falsely accused. Furthermore the study is based on data gathered from the UK:francis: just pointing this out to you now so when you stubbornly hold on to this idea afterward just know you never proved it.

As for that last sentence, there may be truth to that. Because when accused are white they are met with skepticism but when they are black law enforcement is much more likely to believe them. it still fits.

I was responding to someone who we should rally behind Kavanaugh because it sets a bad precedent that will affect other men in the future as rape claims will be weaponized. This is consistent with other arguments I've heard and seems to be based on this fear that we're going towards a society where a woman can just scream rape and it's over for the man. That if you're a successful man all someone has to do is accuse you of rape and your success will be taken away. Bullshyt. This is irrational and not based on facts. It's an argument that people who hate women make, so it's no surprise Trump was also saying it.
And I said its not an irrational fearif you're black [especially if your accuser isnt] and I meant exactly what I said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAV6BAgBEAE&usg=AOvVaw0DKpg6yG_8LZAHaGIGg2r2

Here is an scholarly review I've never read that goes over this exact distinction on the latter half of page 6

Citation 27 of the same piece states that rape convictions have had the most exonerations since the advent of DNA evidence.

The strong majority of exonerations done by the innocence project have been Black, at 61%, over twice as many as any other group.

DNA Exonerations in the United States - Innocence Project

If someone falsely accuses you of rape it's far more likely that their claim will be thrown out than you ever seeing punishment. A lot of actual rape victims can't get justice but I'm supposed to be afraid of someone making up complete lies about me?
NOT IF YOU'RE BLACK <-- Proven

Arguing facts aside I can understand your concern about attitudes to rape accusers. It presents a very fukked up catch 22 for victims to feel doubtful they wont get justice and protection from backlash. the hesitation alone lowers chances of convictions of perps. Beleive me I get it.

But black men in particular have a very dark and traumatic relationship with false rape accusations in this country which you refuse to acknowledge. Starting with Emmit till. And based on that I will NEVER straight up accept an accusers word without evidence/critical examination. Simple shyt this country's justice system is supposed to be built on. It would be literally be the only crime where salem witch hunt standards apply rather than due process.

These crimes absolutely CAN be proven with evidence especially when reported early. So yes I can agree with a concern about rape accusations being taken 100% on an accusers word. Because rape accusers do have a capacity to lie, if you disagree that ban bet offer is still on the table. Its not some type of mysogonist paranoia for black males since we've been living under those exact point & prosecute terms since we got into this country.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

That and him and BK are homeys from WAY BACK.