Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
And I said its not true for nikkas. The data you posted did nothing to disprove that. This study barely accounts for race in general and not all for the race of the falsely accused. Furthermore the study is based on data gathered from the UK:francis: just pointing this out to you now so when you stubbornly hold on to this idea afterward just know you never proved it.

I chose that study, even though it was based in the UK because it's one of the biggest studies of false rape accusations. It shows the low success rate of false rape accusations. You aren't going to find a study, from any country, that makes a strong argument that false rape accusations are as big of a threat as you're implying. If you want to dismiss it, fine. I'm done trying to convince you.

But black men in particular have a very dark and traumatic relationship with false rape accusations in this country which you refuse to acknowledge. Starting with Emmit till.

Emmit Till was not accused by rape. He was not prosecuted by the legal system. He was murdered by racists. Emmit Till is a disgusting example of how blacks are treated in this country but how are you connecting this to the handling of rape accusations by our legal system? Why should I acknowledge you posting inaccurate info??

And based on that I will NEVER straight up accept an accusers word without evidence/critical examination. Simple shyt this country's justice system is supposed to be built on. It would be literally be the only crime where salem witch hunt standards apply rather than due process.

These crimes absolutely CAN be proven with evidence especially when reported early. So yes I can agree with a concern about rape accusations being taken 100% on an accusers word. Because rape accusers do have a capacity to lie, if you disagree that ban bet offer is still on the table. Its not some type of mysogonist paranoia for black males since we've been living under those exact point & prosecute terms since we got into this country.

The legal system already does what you are asking.
No one is asking you to accept an accusers word without evidence/critical examination. It's not like a woman screams rape and we auto-haul the man off to jail or destroy his life. It ends up handled by the police/courts. Most of the cases don't get anywhere, false claims rarely get anywhere. This is because the accuser is put through examination.
Yes the crimes can be proven, but it's tough in situations like these with old ass accusations. That's the only reason why Kavanaugh's situation has sort of devolved into a he said / she said. I'm glad the FBI is doing an investigation so we can try to get more "evidence/critical examination."

Saying that the legal system is unfair when it comes to black people, which it absolutely is...is NOT the same argument as saying false rape accusations are an effective weapon for women to be used (against black men or anyone).
Trying to conflate the two, and to go even further and suggest that black men should stand in support of Kavanaugh (an old white man who has multiple women accusing him of misconduct) is misguided thinking.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not sure if this is good. Let’s look at some bad possibilities.

He may be forced to give the republicans this Supreme Court pick in order to save his job, considering it’s been on the chopping block for a while now.

He may be told to either give up the Mueller investigation or to put up a sham Kavanaugh investigation.

Honestly can’t see that happening if the FBI has all the dirt on Trump
He’d just take the L and get fired

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And aren’t they just investigating the sexual assault claims? Why are people saying the FBI will be looking at if he perjured himself during the hearing?
Because he did and the last 6 times he was investigated for his current position they will look at hose past forms to see if he lied... lying to the FBI is the equivalent of a cop locking you up for disorderly conduct..

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He's an idiot for lying about the drinking.

Simple answer "yea I drank and partied a lot in college...probably too much like a lot of college students. I'm sure we all in this room have our fair share of embarrassing stories. I know I've had my fair share of terrible hangovers. It's something that like most people I outgrew"

Like who the fukk is going to believe a Yale DKE (his frat) boy didn't get blackout at least once :dahell:
Or that he was a virgin through it all. Dude went all out with his denial. All that ever does is shed more unnecessary light. He refused to recognize the middle ground and went neck deep in his feelings.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well hell boy i came to down some Brettweisers and kick some liberal ass.

Stonecold.jpg

I’m all out of Brettweisers.
:russ: low key someone could break the internet if they placed BK face on Austin while he’s drinking, coming down the isle to royal rumble or something , going at each democratic senator