Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They are playing the hand they have not the one so many here want them to have.

They have to be smart with all they do or don't do. If Avanetti is wilding out he's in a position to do so.

Some of you approach politics the way a child would. A spoiled child. The Dems are the minority on the hill. But they'll show you all in the coming months.

The dap fishing in hl related to dissing the Dems no matter what they do is disgusting. And the one I quoted stayyyys on that crap.

I don't care about all that other stuff you wrote but are you referring to me? I stay attacking Democrats? You're confused, obviously. And this, oh don't criticize the Dems, they aren't in power shyt, is stupid. How exactly will they know the people, approve or disapprove of whatever actions they've taken? Whenever any Senator or Congressman from my state vote on any policy I am against, I immediately send a email or put a call in to their office. So, you can sit around and twiddle your thumbs, not criticize them because you waiting on their master plan but I don't operate that way. I WANT them to show me they with the shyt because the Republicans havent played fair in A LONG time. And I definitely ain't finishing for daps, its a message board. :stopitslime:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i'm pretty surprised they're delaying the vote and actually opening up an investigation and everything.

i still believe the "i love beer" guy is gonna end up on the supreme court though. it's too important to the republicans (and trump) not to put him on.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i'm pretty surprised they're delaying the vote and actually opening up an investigation and everything.

i still believe the "i love beer" guy is gonna end up on the supreme court though. it's too important to the republicans (and trump) not to put him on.
i liked beer :freddie:
i STILL like beer :mjcry::to:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pfocboLd2C1vmtp2uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pfq2qgcEjE1vmtp2uo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Having missed the testimony, live, I am catching up a little.

It is so clear who Kavanaugh, is and why he is backed the way he is. They are almost all like that. Ivy League to State school, privileged white men, (though rape isn't a race thing). He is defiant and angry, entitled, bristling with anger at his reputation being dirtied. He is near belligerent and abusive in just that testimony. I can see this dude as a beer guzzling, shot pounding absolute a$$hole as a youth, and his entire life. He just happens to be into constitutional law, and came from an affluent enough background to reach this place.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
if the dems take the senate i dont think they should refuse to hear out a trump nominee out of hand. they should meet with the people he nominates and hold hearings. that being said they should NOT allow anyone on SCOTUS who cant be described as at least a moderate judge. no jesus freaks, no extreme textualists, none of that shyt. if trump wont nominate someone reasonable, then the seat should stay open.
Excuse me?