Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd be surprised how much white people stay on code after being dragged through the mud by so called friends.... :hhh: shyt is disgusting they do anything to keep the power structure entact...

a guy like judge doesnt give a shyt. its not like he has some sterling reputation to protect.

this is the thing with white supremacists/nationalists - the reason they are so dangerous is bc they look SOLELY to outcomes. the true believers have no problem sacrificing themselves, their reputations or anyone else, in defense of the CAUSE. it's why a guy like david duke doesnt care if republicans shyt on him..in fact he probably encourages it, because they both know that it's required in order for the gop to win elections. then once they have power they can fight for the same goal. so if the cost of bart's nomination is that judge or 20 other fellow travelers need to be thrown under the bus, it's no biggie.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
a guy like judge doesnt give a shyt. its not like he has some sterling reputation to protect.

this is the thing with white supremacists/nationalists - the reason they are so dangerous is bc they look SOLELY to outcomes. the true believers have no problem sacrificing themselves, their reputations or anyone else, in defense of the CAUSE. it's why a guy like david duke doesnt care if republicans shyt on him..in fact he probably encourages it, because they both know that it's required in order for the gop to win elections. then once they have power they can fight for the same goal. so if the cost of bart's nomination is that judge or 20 other fellow travelers need to be thrown under the bus, it's no biggie.
We have to see how broken he really is. I read he keeps trying to enter recovery. As powerful as white supremacy is, a persons journey to recovery “can be” as powerful. My old man has been working the program for 30 yrs, and you get a real mixed bag. Let’s hope that if MJ is in the program, even just starting out, he goes heavy on the amends.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's an idiot for lying about the drinking.

Simple answer "yea I drank and partied a lot in college...probably too much like a lot of college students. I'm sure we all in this room have our fair share of embarrassing stories. I know I've had my fair share of terrible hangovers. It's something that like most people I outgrew"

Like who the fukk is going to believe a Yale DKE (his frat) boy didn't get blackout at least once :dahell:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the drunk/beer talk actually makes him MORE likable to trash southerners i.e. Trump's base. Hopefully independents come to the realization that this faggit could fukk up their lives for the next 30 years. There needs to be an uproar this week about how unfit he really is.. without evening proving that he assaulted Dr. Ford

Well hell boy i came to down some Brettweisers and kick some liberal ass.

Stonecold.jpg

I’m all out of Brettweisers.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if this is good. Let’s look at some bad possibilities.

He may be forced to give the republicans this Supreme Court pick in order to save his job, considering it’s been on the chopping block for a while now.

He may be told to either give up the Mueller investigation or to put up a sham Kavanaugh investigation.
And you can’t trust media. But it was reported he said I don’t see much new they could find in a week that they already haven’t.
If the FBI has any fukking credibility they better get a slam dunk. Kavanaugh is basically a misc poster. Hate women and minorities especially blacks, hate gays, and entitled as fukk and believe the white man is superior AKA white supremscist. If he gets on we’re all fukked. From a swing vote to a far right gop operative.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And aren’t they just investigating the sexual assault claims? Why are people saying the FBI will be looking at if he perjured himself during the hearing?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Did not know this. Good info, fam.

To be clear, I don’t know how close they are/were, but they were both on the Starr team, and I’m sure have been around each other for 3 decades. Both of them are part of the elite, ruling class, wealthy, white men. They have way more in common than any of us do with each other, and I’m sure they watch each other’s back.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
He's an idiot for lying about the drinking.

Simple answer "yea I drank and partied a lot in college...probably too much like a lot of college students. I'm sure we all in this room have our fair share of embarrassing stories. I know I've had my fair share of terrible hangovers. It's something that like most people I outgrew"

Like who the fukk is going to believe a Yale DKE (his frat) boy didn't get blackout at least once :dahell:
I’m saying, I wish I could remember all the times I blacked out, but I was fukking blacked out. How the fukk you lie about regular degular shyt

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To be clear, I don’t know how close they are/were, but they were both on the Starr team, and I’m sure have been around each other for 3 decades. Both of them are part of the elite, ruling class, wealthy, white men. They have way more in common than any of us do with each other, and I’m sure they watch each other’s back.

Yup. RR was at his first hearing dapping him up.