Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’ll jist leave this here

And he’s on the money

These nikkas ain't trying to fight shyt. Those nikkas was willing to die or kill. These nikkas love white daddy and love sleeping with white momma. This is suppose to be your reaction when Trayvon got killed, not for some regular white supremacist shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Only about 28% of eligible voters voted in the primary. Bernie's problem is that in a primary it is reliable voters that turnout. But it is his voters you need to win a general election. It's what Obama told HRC in 2008. I can win your voters. There is no guarantee that you can win mine. My whole argument for Bernie is that he can win those type of people that 08 Obama did. Obama was bolstered by black people in the 200u primary. He lost older white voters to HRC too and was closer to even in the younger age groups. HRC didn't have enthusiasm because she basically just won all the typical Dems.
But Bernie can't win without the reliable voters.

And based on your analysis progressive voters aren't reliable.

Get out and vote. Then we'll talk. :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
if a democrat gets in during 2020 the only answer is we gotta add more seats. :jbhmm:
is that a real thing? can they actually do that???

if so, they can try to get a supermajority and get it done in 2020

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Hillary Clinton and the DNC did.

:stopitslime:

That's why she said there was so much campaigning done deep red states. While states that usually went blue were ignored.

Did you missed the election and the heavy push to court the "never trumpers" or something?
i dont watch media news for information so might have missed it

regardless anyone who gives up their childs education bc what someone does privately is prob a moron

if gay people are indeed in the democrat agenda, then midwesterners need to wake the fukk up bc it aint changing. democrats need to be more progressive bc frankly their real democrat base already has no reason to vote for them if they keep with the republican-lite bs. real dems are getting tired of republicans dressed as democrats which is why its hard to see any viable candidates within the democrat party right now. they are still hella conservative people and not exciting. white people voted for trump because he excited them with all his promises, even though he cant fulfill them, they are still happy!

they need to start talking about gay/trans rights, legalized marijuana, reparations for black people, free college education and viable roads to citizenship even harder, instead of having only 1-2 low-level politicians discuss such

dems need a reason to be excited to vote, not to court and bow down to white supremacists who want to jock the party further right for the future

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So you're not getting money and the people who would give you a leg up are not acceptable because they care about other human rights thsy your broke ass hates.

Cool
Now you arguing shyt I never said.
:stopitslime:

When did I say I hated or didnt want anyone to have rights?

When did I say that the Democrats weren't acceptable to me?

Was courting never trumpers and on the fence Republicans, not a major strategy in 2016?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is that a real thing? can they actually do that???

if so, they can try to get a supermajority and get it done in 2020

think it needs to be done congressionally, but yeah. you can add seats to the court. it didn't start with 9. they added some in the 1900s.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The problem isn't that progressive policies are bad.

They just aren't winning in conservative/moderate areas despite any polling that suggests this is what the people want.

So the challenge is straight forward. Get progressive voters out in mass in areas they lose.

Änd I fukk with you, @tru_m.a.c and @FAH1223 and a lot of your positions.

But y'all live in DC, DMV, and NYC.

That just isn't the country.

So yes, establishment dems have issues in the rust belt.

But progressives have issues in the south.

So how do we reconcile because the truth is most citizens are more in line with what they want than the politicians.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
think it needs to be done congressionally, but yeah. you can add seats to the court. it didn't start with 9. they added some in the 1900s.
DAWG, shyt! I didnt know that! Srry, im shaky on history. Havent taken a history class since 2008.

If the dems are really about it, why not?! That would be a great idea! They pretty much have to if the SC judge is confirmed, right?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
democrats need to be more progressive bc frankly their real democrat base already has no reason to vote for them if they keep with the republican-lite bs.

This was the point I was getting at.
:mindblown:

You cant make courting Republican votes such a big deal, to where your ignoring your own voter base, AND make shyt republicans hate the most, a big focus point of your campaign.

The Democrats seem adamant on courting Republicans and independents and you cant do that while fighting for stuff they are against.

You just end up with Democrats angry and Republicans voting Republican anyway.

You either go far left and say fukk Republicans, or you gotta do things behind the scenes and not be vocal about it.

Personally I feel like courting the right is a losing strategy, but it's the one Democrats chooses to go with.